Subject: EXTENDED! Last chance for a sweet 50% off annual plans!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:08:03 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=447bcd30a5fa441aba489d48d9d555aa37080de185b0474aad653c37510fa77b9a9708a9bcc686c1ec0bb6a7715adea697514e353ed623b1951f6fa207b1ce1d 

Give yourself a sweet treat you can use all year long&mdash;an annual subscription to Grammarly Premium! Upgrade today and save 50%. But hurry! This deal ends at midnight.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=447bcd30a5fa441aba489d48d9d555aa37080de185b0474aad653c37510fa77b9a9708a9bcc686c1ec0bb6a7715adea697514e353ed623b1951f6fa207b1ce1d 
Upgrade Now

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=447bcd30a5fa441a9913bb3419c1694e688760bba4553ed52a5ca8421b45cc46fbff3e49a10ba8e2115e2d037b5c6c8d59ef89cd632b2080 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=447bcd30a5fa441a6fd6b1ce0032edf9314bb078a4214d96dca73aec0fb49461c64d92ce80e41037e5e4546943f911bb7b6a0a7a30b40f89 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=447bcd30a5fa441a2188ca32f52cfb6ea480a04eafabeef3fdce6b71aeaa5a00a304d9c0d9bff572b73cc60c0f73eb8416641a8f3b9483e9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=447bcd30a5fa441a9f5cc7f666c6f6b8aa0d6adf3473152bca10916b28d065003f2b746970004c9a344a00177b594130d28b9d510ab193b0 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=190c8cf70e782e5024b24cb5be34e2175f61243442c032a5e323aa202a14972a9847a57dbdd4da9fe29222c3ea4e1ee7bd930bc18ef4a5a4e0155eb984ac3fef59416d63612a66cede692a85b16cfc445057d23ba7cfd733 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=447bcd30a5fa441ac44328dc8e174e6897616d47f32093ded36934a61448002691071105e42ff99071e4aa2176e492cb3e977fd6609bb2bf796f957fe231297a 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=447bcd30a5fa441ac44328dc8e174e6897616d47f32093ded36934a61448002691071105e42ff99071e4aa2176e492cb3e977fd6609bb2bf796f957fe231297a 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104