Subject: If you aren’t on track for 2021 to be a great year, chances are it won't be
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 16:03:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Pravesh,

I know that sounds harsh especially with everything that’s gone down
in 2020 and already into 2021, but the fact is that many of my
students actually crushed it last year while everyone else was
depressed and sinking lower. 

And, those same students have already started this year on fire as
well.

Of course that is NOT by accident. There is a formula. There are
proven tools. There is neuroscience to back it all up. 

The good news is that makes it replicable by ANYONE as I’ve proven
over and over.

So, I’ve come up with a SPECIAL FREE LIVE TRAINING THIS WEDNESDAY to
share all of this with you and it’s called_ "DISCOVER HOW TO CRUSH
LIFE IN 2021 & BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU!"_

In this training you’re going to:

	* LEARN HOW TO SHATTER YOUR "PAST MONEY" GLASS CEILING - Discover why
you can never seem to get above certain income levels and get the same
tools that so many others are using to crush it despite the global
circumstances and the entire world seemingly burning down around them
(if you listen to the media).
 	* DISCOVER WHY THE "RICH GET RICHER" DURING TOUGH
TIMES - Learn how to banish procrastination,
master yourself, and understand why we do what we do and how uber
successful people actually take advantage of challenges rather than
fall down by the wayside.
 	* HYPERBOOST YOUR GROWTH AND SUCCESS - Learn cutting edge
neuroscience on understanding how you can become the best version of
yourself. Most of the personal development world is based on knowledge
mastery and that's why 95% of what you've tried in the past hasn't
worked. 

⇒ Click here to SMASH self sabotage and claim the dream life that
you and I know you deserve!
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/msVtXqogOIlF/L344]

This LIVE special training is going to be JAM PACKED with action items
you can take back with you on your start to claiming the life that’s
meant to be yours so make sure to bring a pen and paper!

Anyways, I’m off to go let the dogs out and go for a light jog, wish
us luck :)

(Hope to be seeing that you’ve signed up for the training when I get
back.)

From my heart to yours

Peter Sage

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rxYe/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rxYe/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -