Subject: Discover How to Crush Life In 2021 & Be the Best Version of You!
From: Peter Sage <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 18:04:13 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Pravesh,

Why are you getting a “how to crush life in 2021” message in the
middle of February when that seems like a typical “New Year’s
Resolution” thing???

Because here’s the harsh reality...

If you don’t feel right now in this moment that you are already on
track to make 2021 a great year, there is a high probability that it
won’t be.

I’ve studied and enhanced human performance for years on thousands
of students around the world and sorry, the odds just aren’t in your
favor to miraculously turn things around in the remaining 10 months or
so.

The good news?

Many of my students absolutely crushed 2020 when the world was
seemingly falling apart and they continued that momentum into 2021.

How does mentioning other people’s incredible results help you?

Simple. There is a proven formula that is replicable. There are tools
that all of them use. There is neuroscience to back this up which
means it will work for ANYONE. Well, as long as you’re human. I have
not tested this on other life forms lol. 

Where am I going with this?

This Wednesday I am putting on a special LIVE training that will give
you all of the above.

And if it’s not the most powerful training you have ever taken
online, I’ll pay you in $100 worth of my products for wasting your
time.

Space is limited so register now

 ⇒ Click here to sign up for my special training: Discover How to
Crush Life In 2021 & Be the Best Version of You!
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/9PcYub3nfydT/L344]

MARK YOUR DIARY NOW: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH @12PM EST, (5PM UK
TIME) 

This LIVE special training will focus exactly on the principles that
not only have helped me get to where I am today, but have helped
hundreds of my personal students achieve the life that they’ve set
out to create _AND KEEP IT. AND YES, THIS IS TRULY 100% LIVE, NOT A
RECORDING MADE TO LOOK LIVE SO YOU CAN GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY
ME PERSONALLY._

 ⇒ Click here to sign up for my special training: Discover How to
Crush Life In 2021 & Be the Best Version of You!
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/9PcYub3nfydT/L344] 

Here’s what we’re going to dig into:

	* LEARN HOW TO SHATTER YOUR "PAST MONEY" GLASS CEILING - Discover why
you can never seem to get above certain income levels and get the same
tools that so many others are using to crush it despite the global
circumstances and the entire world seemingly burning down around them
(if you listen to the media).
 	* DISCOVER WHY THE "RICH GET RICHER" DURING TOUGH
TIMES - Learn how to banish procrastination,
master yourself, and understand why we do what we do and how uber
successful people actually take advantage of challenges rather than
fall down by the wayside.
 	* HYPERBOOST YOUR GROWTH AND SUCCESS - Learn cutting edge
neuroscience on understanding how you can become the best version of
yourself. Most of the personal development world is based on knowledge
mastery and that's why 95% of what you've tried in the past hasn't
worked. 

This is a training you definitely won’t want to miss as you’ll be
able to capitalise on the latest discoveries in human behaviour &
brain science and learn how to throw off ANY limitation that’s
holding you back from success. Guaranteed.

⇒ Click here to sign up for my special LIVE training: Discover How
to Crush Life In 2021 & Be the Best Version of You!
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/9PcYub3nfydT/L344]

Can’t wait to see you there :)

From my heart to yours!

Peter Sage

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rE7a/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rE7a/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -