Subject: Write your heart out with 50% off Grammarly Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 07:56:30 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0dd086f02cb0e57d77463fefbac6aa6dbaea2da768835970f79b8ed2da09187b771c0a3209660e0523af1798b6d319380f3ed19c4be7da8256ffff6a3a2ca3c 

OK, it&rsquo;s not a great poem. But it is a great deal! Upgrade to an annual plan and get 50% off. Don&rsquo;t wait! This deal ends Wednesday, February 17.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0dd086f02cb0e57d77463fefbac6aa6dbaea2da768835970f79b8ed2da09187b771c0a3209660e0523af1798b6d319380f3ed19c4be7da8256ffff6a3a2ca3c 
Upgrade Now

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0dd086f02cb0e5774e715b183a8c2989735a455afab81a30e6080e7c7a0eebb1f12eeb2979ae42bd531324cbf07925a2ca1afd5b00bec9e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0dd086f02cb0e57d24f134ea59c695fb28c99a13edacb171a79eb5fa8611fa61913728718ba873cd489425c1e318bd62777364ce269bdf8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0dd086f02cb0e5795e6389c5f130f6d05dbba6e64e4dabb0ebb017a2fa58f86b90b52ba6afec9e7e79a2689c60c040c369f667454ea1342 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dda4780394e6b324d4b60451cf60a1f79298b6d10ead224d34ac277f38f4aa451ff06fc96ee2003d7a997e88cef76d2e8aa9e0e5865d705a 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5faa0419064ace86f4b926ec04288088ebe28cfc76d3f0f55bbdc80c09c7b3a35568a23bb542e511dc6adc7d5d879a4f4766b9693b638f9b9543c2a81340a0adc25118aca90c86a72efa9dfa5fb20c96dc98baddff028fb9 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dda4780394e6b324d98e818b218e4d6e7845e1c0487757f536cd0461b6ee62611c9e4dad5ffc7a9ade9d4f513909b44e766fed0fc20f4ad6d2492db076c1a9bb 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dda4780394e6b324d98e818b218e4d6e7845e1c0487757f536cd0461b6ee62611c9e4dad5ffc7a9ade9d4f513909b44e766fed0fc20f4ad6d2492db076c1a9bb 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104