Subject: 💖 Let’s show your writing some love
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 14:52:18 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3526724febf484475701a6411e5f3f163e8aa7318ea3ed151ca9cc8b6878c41220ebb76f1b16c25ca5f0f7ed49c82917fc3f28fc42f432b7ccf9e77a0a3a8c2 

Show Your Writing Some Love
We wanted to do something to show our appreciation for a special someone &mdash; you! Whether you&rsquo;re working on an essay, your memoir, or a huge project to impress your boss, we think your writing deserves to shine.

Now through February 17 we&rsquo;re offering a 50% discount on annual Grammarly Premium plans.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3526724febf484475701a6411e5f3f163e8aa7318ea3ed151ca9cc8b6878c41220ebb76f1b16c25ca5f0f7ed49c82917fc3f28fc42f432b7ccf9e77a0a3a8c2 
Upgrade Now

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3526724febf484422dcccc88c17e7798b51b5921b10a5431621af9f2069bebae0bd31fd9f877d42fce01dd23a4e44b76470af758142b2a8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3526724febf4844e592b47f590a7345204e30070ccf439056dbc27b078d687347468f050cd895c8f97e7dffd8b75a623716c04a50448a92 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3526724febf48444251823806d6b3c582878f263a353bfa8611370d950537c6d2e4e5af32c2e72f80618f5e1811918054279ef5d59b69de 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2835c42eede18d46d0cd9bf52a74f1ad0bc41a7a1eb9f1c7094fc6742e7ad69b2ff9f1fc9ee04052e93cf6084a7d7c97b9af1ea131c86383 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f2bde09c0eaa145ad9120519f2c19a5e8e1aaa37fd71a6a6b6935bc9b9ed1c0e897c87684183b1272f568a66d44a83b71c7b018f4bd696eaecb27284afaf8c3b1a7503b528ce978041f916ebe287c754dd7685d9701abf34 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2835c42eede18d46979f71526817c23a2ad0e2082de2798f3e6321c76f9d12ac18f65604128c2772e7c0a6020a6f12e3abe0d5b10f6e3e79aa50a703122a7162 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2835c42eede18d46979f71526817c23a2ad0e2082de2798f3e6321c76f9d12ac18f65604128c2772e7c0a6020a6f12e3abe0d5b10f6e3e79aa50a703122a7162 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104