Subject: The savings are clear
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 07:57:32 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ed5d6a2029d36f752670cb96371013ff5d37dfd14232209ca22704bbc9da67c2af2f63f4b2fb75bbddaec5f997cd02b45d8866275e980b0d98bcf8cc5071902 

Clarity is Key
Just because a sentence is grammatically correct doesn&rsquo;t mean it&rsquo;s easy to follow. Grammarly Premium now offers suggestions for rewriting unclear sentences. Whether the solution is deleting a few words or moving phrases around, Grammarly Premium can help you smooth out tangled sentences. 

Upgrade today and get 40% off your subscription to Grammarly Premium. But don&rsquo;t delay, this deal ends on January 31.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ed5d6a2029d36f752670cb96371013ff5d37dfd14232209ca22704bbc9da67c2af2f63f4b2fb75bbddaec5f997cd02b45d8866275e980b0d98bcf8cc5071902 
Upgrade Now 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ed5d6a2029d36f7cbb6f3943b21c1a602acf6430db7e766e3ad8d9712ba8d395d6f194752e0b582613252bebef77e8fc036addfbc3d8746 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ed5d6a2029d36f768d845d64e6d429213c2f1c3b027d68412fd09da842a1a38c412f964fe2729a3d49f19ea811967f89edccd9332c9aa3f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ed5d6a2029d36f7bc22a1b219986bb80f02f4e0a4facc05927a4604fd509184721495ca3b010a98c8054d7454ffe21ffebf8772fc96d7f9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ed5d6a2029d36f7eaac558d548b604b28ae8f92786e49463f782cb0c07d2f59fe09069d109c04ece7e34c68de7a28bf2f9553162b9089d2 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6612d56159f2c4d7d347009fa820e2e04d3f302b7731aad3358f6e2d8fa14335efa54e228848197ba07e0b7ae21de673a9c8f3dc4e247c1fa33b7f840f74919dc33c0a2459f78d8794873114b3075f39aee5a651c43aa218 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ed5d6a2029d36f7dca9cb052a5fb7299907163c21384235c552d6f276c3b14b767faf8491e216bec2b0aff38276b31a48a72526a9a73848fe5d3b28002fdc17 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ed5d6a2029d36f7dca9cb052a5fb7299907163c21384235c552d6f276c3b14b767faf8491e216bec2b0aff38276b31a48a72526a9a73848fe5d3b28002fdc17 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104