Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 22:34:03 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b60aa6ea5fa1fc26da0d92b368d0dee442673d1ffad9261e5d1aa10ffb7223cb725a71e3c8073098d0fab13fdb2fd4c024 

We're hearing crickets... 
You had no writing activity last week! Could that be true? You may want to double-check that you’re logged in to your Grammarly account. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b60aa6ea5fa1fc26da0d92b368d0dee442673d1ffad9261e5d1aa10ffb7223cb725a71e3c8073098d0fab13fdb2fd4c024 
Log in 

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 0001 (0 last week)

 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b654106705f77a9530c4e96d232478e26627e54425cbdd626bd706247933744bf220ef675534f69c4bfdc7b5985e4669db4aea785bcff53b58 
Avoid Overused Language Once and for All 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b654106705f77a9530c4e96d232478e26627e54425cbdd626bd706247933744bf220ef675534f69c4bfdc7b5985e4669db4aea785bcff53b58 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6017f9721ab37ff23c07f04728e2158d6065cb4fbc360ec842945d79e95117ae827f45480180e4a68e5f0062592724874e8ce4bfc73db5d9c 
Is Multitasking Actually Making You More Productive? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6017f9721ab37ff23c07f04728e2158d6065cb4fbc360ec842945d79e95117ae827f45480180e4a68e5f0062592724874e8ce4bfc73db5d9c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6de4135f1419aa71cf187c9b2009c9a57fd557a075f83c7c894f4825afffb741e3bfa94876229bea0a1d61a8ddf6b9319689a6ed7fba91ff4 
Captivate Your Reader by Writing the Perfect Hook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6de4135f1419aa71cf187c9b2009c9a57fd557a075f83c7c894f4825afffb741e3bfa94876229bea0a1d61a8ddf6b9319689a6ed7fba91ff4 
&rsaquo; 

 

 Go Premium
Elevate your writing with
 advanced suggestions from
 Grammarly Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6dc5c60943d70f79cd311c433b8d95b656da196f9411d056cee08d6efa482b833d1d43a1bd1e27cf115cbe0b93f37ea9c 
Upgrade to Fix Advanced Issues  >

Need help logging back in?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b62200ddded72dc428f611d06cfbac7861832178612d6c2d00a4e45ef1d5c5a2cc99974ea10aed75d34f5a64eba06c8f3f 
Reset my password  >

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b643b7ee65e6a4bd6c9bce6fa33d1b016736acd8f60cef4e16eec7257dbff412b233a4d7fc246ef8f29f7a2f808acbc943 
I'm sure I'm logged in, what's the problem?  >

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6eed8eec1b0e87b806b8d46dad6114c59f4fc797c3977c87697d71bd43737b9b684f679d12a06c07f43ef8ce497f5b340 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b683fb572b2d8f2d98c55e8548e8cfd357e89975c43fbd87d0d2016f7e08524553c1aa51f70c5951d51b58604f5afa9a16 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b64f41ad0b28b4379186493882362151da462bab9ca4133bed4b7e44bd452d16e33478059bea87930c67ef79d55e1a3822 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6872b943766932df861f228ac98619c1fcd3abbbc59d93c6759ade879ef1ce1a203c239dd1386a4e8bc75d4c24a9509db 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c75049c28bfd1af6f91261ce176bd658a777d83d592ff8e2e5c35cc3292cfa0b3abee9a5e2f35a4c104cd815c13445d02a60e7549621c18301abd7887bfbe900e97a4e6767576dc30f06c3d56b5cb206fcb7095d33fefee4 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b68a41210dfbfa520df8e160c29c4f3a9a542ad2ff9f85d02faec33037bba759854c51151cbed43d311b7550cd407355e51f43abd39b021065 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b68a41210dfbfa520df8e160c29c4f3a9a542ad2ff9f85d02faec33037bba759854c51151cbed43d311b7550cd407355e51f43abd39b021065 
Unsubscribe 

You are being contacted because you recently registered for a free Grammarly account and appear to have stopped using the browser extension.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104