Subject: Great new features, great new deal!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 11:25:04 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fc4cc71749cf0f8197e0a348f4ec9c8cd2c020225767b898b31a07a61bc71f13bbaa5e70e48905d5f5d5e2cbce756bef3aaf2e749904e4d030d08994a876500 

New Suggestions, Terrific Deal
Have you heard about what&rsquo;s new with Grammarly Premium? We&rsquo;ve added new types of suggestions to help you write your best, no matter what you&rsquo;re working on. Grammarly Premium now offers full-sentence clarity rewrites, tailored suggestions for multilingual speakers, and more. Upgrade by January 31 and get 40% off the plan of your choice.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fc4cc71749cf0f8197e0a348f4ec9c8cd2c020225767b898b31a07a61bc71f13bbaa5e70e48905d5f5d5e2cbce756bef3aaf2e749904e4d030d08994a876500 
Upgrade Now 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fc4cc71749cf0f84a02a347e90b9e574f2177cbaf3e07bb1c2ddb2feee7296718a77ad4fc1e68f9ac41a137c3cc99cc0e6fdf7a2cae9a5a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fc4cc71749cf0f80e4010918adfa23e8ee70ac42e6aa08cb43f76539e64b35ce25a9389dc281415bda6146d7b86059c0509bce71a8925b9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fc4cc71749cf0f8fd44148f0eee702c15cdd1ece041ea78809f6db8706dd9a582a50584b380da554eea73d0058248217b2f6f2235336134 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fc4cc71749cf0f85c4ec7d1e25804a4a7c4348cb2b5abcf8770decbf7e387aaadbf3e8b28dfd66023024cf1265a0e5e0181e9d7568808a5 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=73289b49ded7d7dcdf867932568d05f81ce1cce4a2789332b545e33333a1ddfb8666660452d865de2ede0fa02adad23d3936738a1c686971b316f1a35bbb86e51cbdb7d6de675d7e3d05164205605f568b0b9751c5aa00f3 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fc4cc71749cf0f84bcf048e30e326a8fc5f5b6cdd384612d15c8e84968627ea235727a1384cf90025bdce3074d501ccc09f534254a43a2e6f0f4721b012e8f3 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fc4cc71749cf0f84bcf048e30e326a8fc5f5b6cdd384612d15c8e84968627ea235727a1384cf90025bdce3074d501ccc09f534254a43a2e6f0f4721b012e8f3 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104