Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 01:33:35 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 10 &#45; JANUARY 16

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b744a2bbf4a51edcad22c1e2075a6718a073448bd505a8c1fcc092096229be1e13b84ea54fcf15cf43799e3bd3464069c0ba4b045fe1d2eccd 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b744a2bbf4a51edcad22c1e2075a6718a073448bd505a8c1fcc092096229be1e13b84ea54fcf15cf43799e3bd3464069c0ba4b045fe1d2eccd 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d89dfeeae5d199ca971d4ea9a36ebb6b2837b940d8914e0d6014f27979129eceecf7b1ca47f8da9d102aabd2ab01a8461a821b63f4b12802 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d89dfeeae5d199ca971d4ea9a36ebb6b2837b940d8914e0d6014f27979129eceecf7b1ca47f8da9d102aabd2ab01a8461a821b63f4b12802 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d89dfeeae5d199ca971d4ea9a36ebb6b2837b940d8914e0d6014f27979129eceecf7b1ca47f8da9d102aabd2ab01a8461a821b63f4b12802 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703007cdc43dbc2cb2afb58782ff20145a10da770c6afa77dc3cd345574e3d0a79360c8b333dce593c4b5fca006b9981f5f811d7bd43ff226f00f 
Captivate Your Reader by Writing the Perfect Hook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703007cdc43dbc2cb2afb58782ff20145a10da770c6afa77dc3cd345574e3d0a79360c8b333dce593c4b5fca006b9981f5f811d7bd43ff226f00f 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e870300dcc7a9d0b17df9c972ea08eaed7de7b2e66350eb3ea0cb5b7eb7a465296b0054b4ea9f18c70879b3756c59441c722f7439e6dbde54445b5b 
How to Write a Conclusion for an Essay 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e870300dcc7a9d0b17df9c972ea08eaed7de7b2e66350eb3ea0cb5b7eb7a465296b0054b4ea9f18c70879b3756c59441c722f7439e6dbde54445b5b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703004d47c57392030020355be0191e507118671c254b58dda851567ec3bd36dbe6bd63c00bb172f243a5430454fe34ea139b16eee1801b24f0e2 
Grammarly Wins TrustRadius Awards for Best Feature Set and Best Customer Support 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703004d47c57392030020355be0191e507118671c254b58dda851567ec3bd36dbe6bd63c00bb172f243a5430454fe34ea139b16eee1801b24f0e2 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d3d9dcf265cf5accbb435ddfc29f29703bd676c06516e50e4f3af272873477c856c8dbbccb03ba6968873804db7e6c7291e9bf6d21c5e75d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d3d9dcf265cf5accbb435ddfc29f29703bd676c06516e50e4f3af272873477c856c8dbbccb03ba6968873804db7e6c7291e9bf6d21c5e75d 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d3d9dcf265cf5accbb435ddfc29f29703bd676c06516e50e4f3af272873477c856c8dbbccb03ba6968873804db7e6c7291e9bf6d21c5e75d 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d3d9dcf265cf5accbb435ddfc29f29703bd676c06516e50e4f3af272873477c856c8dbbccb03ba6968873804db7e6c7291e9bf6d21c5e75d 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7746c93882fc83ecb2d36bef9f6f2e44825480d2a9919a07d25de4f49cc9f643c97c9c309e3ac84b53dff47f404caf45097c311539b427ad9 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b76f1a8cab87b78c740ccf9adbe9729095fb0922d5699897b7ea5829111f6b8c44480d2b5898a20f9ec89912ca771bdc03406b18c4117db5ba 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b74aa5a599527c0ff28b66d0c110c33cc05ace0e3cd63fa43ea80e96975c81381bf42264e1e141287e2f9431cb9f45e0a127d4d0f33c559d66 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703009e5e5412d2071ee834ee31b4cf24a7f2ca7bd991c89abea95112cbbcad806d2169ee0ecaf641ef02d25f604dce8a6d86 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703003be55d48e76aac8320d0960629a3a9b625b1fb79f9e27ea4cc22cfbb3555119974640d671107fd3269aae99824e04557 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e870300422788f737a393839139d8ab63bbefea7a01273717fe26321af450314cdd5347f0feb710b985224b4ccfe3afa2b72ea3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703007d38eb8019d13bf16ce12d70566b1c189f077a9153a5ebf3472bd629f9d7370427817e1a556e2e4fa81f06525fdb638b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b74aa5a599527c0ff28b66d0c110c33cc05ace0e3cd63fa43ea80e96975c81381bf42264e1e141287e2f9431cb9f45e0a127d4d0f33c559d66 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e870300a3ca265a49676ea76fe2549696572c1c2512707be79b7362adfdd21ec89a611f73aeff7e90b125cd9ec50a740c21de9ef613cb0198e92819 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3c9efbd09ec71b843dbedf342940d8c9667f9b26d866ceb795389248bc34ed6412d48e06a9449ce707a2e2d1c9f3a98069d78b157d059d240c6b5ed453fa44b475ea64bbcda42522a168fd61f59214a41a2b08b446b063a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703000e17aa08cd8979f9f21d27cfa2fa41d69b0478fb07f9f0880fa7d0de45f5eb087bc520fdd1a2b01318467b281714ec0545e8b6fa5cd869b4 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703000e17aa08cd8979f9f21d27cfa2fa41d69b0478fb07f9f0880fa7d0de45f5eb087bc520fdd1a2b01318467b281714ec0545e8b6fa5cd869b4 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104