Subject: A Treat For Your lazy Sunday evening...
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 15:22:31 +0000 (UTC)

A Treat For Your lazy Sunday evening...

Hello Pravesh,

What's a better way to spend lazy your Sunday than to surround
yourself with like-minded, high conscious individuals, debating the
biggest questions the humankind has been pondering for centuries?

Today is the last part of the Elite Mentorship Forum private call we
had with my own mentor a physicist, Tom Campbell.

If you've missed the last two days, you're forgiven... but only if you
quickly get yourself up to speed!

Watch Part 1:

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/2ebVyBplxEa4/L344]

Watch Part 2:

 

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/vIShHPNqMllF/L344]

P.S.
And yes, today you still have a chance to apply for the EMF10 that is
about to launch! There're only a few places left and the door closes
soon! https://www.petersage.com/emf10-live-app
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/wvUxz3kd6RdT/L344]

From my heart to yours,

Peter

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/pB0m/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/pB0m/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -