Subject: Tom Campbell 2/3 Transition Realities... and much more...!
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 19:45:21 +0000 (UTC)

Tom Campbell 2/3 Transition Realities... and much more...!

Hello Pravesh,

Hope this message finds you well and you're enjoying your weekend!

If you've missed our yesterday's premiere- don't worry! you can
quickly get yourself up to speed by clicking this link:

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/qJA8PclwiWlF/L344]

However, if you did join us yesterday- I hope you've put your mind
back together because today at 7 pm UK time we have a public premiere
of the second part of our 3-hours long conversation with a nuclear
physicist, Tom Campbell!

P.S.
Yes! We still have a few more places open for the EMF10 that is about
to launch! If you're interested click the link and fill in the
application form!

https://www.petersage.com/emf10-live-app
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/f7FHwdhPiVdT/L344]

From my heart to yours,

Peter

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/k9AB/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/k9AB/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -