Subject: The Big Premiere Is Here!
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 14:12:02 +0000 (UTC)

The Big Premiere Is Here!

Hello Pravesh!

Friday is finally here!

The big premiere of our private coaching call with Tom Campbell on our
YouTube channel!

Today is the day when you'll get to learn from the giant on whose
shoulders I'm standing on when it comes to/in a realm of physics and
quantum mechanics.

Tom Campbell is a former NASA nuclear physicist and author who devoted
his entire life to explore consciousness.

Tom in his theories unifies science and philosophy, physics and
metaphysics, mind and matter, purpose and meaning, the normal and the
paranormal (that turned out to be completely normal! LOL!), as well as
shines a light on the common spiritual basis of the world’s major
religions while placing belief, dogma, and creed into a bigger
picture.

So get ready, clear your schedule and make sure you have a thick
notebook around- because you will need it!

P.S.
I almost forgot! The first part of our 3-hours long conversation is
going to be premiered today at 7pm UK time!

P.S.S.
Yes! We still have a few more places open for the EMF10 that is about
to launch! If you're interested click the link and fill in the
application form! 

https://www.petersage.com/emf10-live-app
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/AIoYkqCTfsXc/L344]

From my heart to yours,

Peter

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/gqdW/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/gqdW/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -