Subject: Elite Mentorship Forum Door Open For The Public!
From: Peter Sage <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 20:00:40 +0000 (UTC)

Elite Mentorship Forum Door Open For The Public!

Hi Pravesh ,

Have you ever wondered what happens after we die?

Well, today I've got another sneak peek from our private call
with ELITE MENTORSHIP FORUM students, where you can find out exactly
what happens after our time on this planet is over!

It's important to have these conversations.

The fear of death is really what is underpinning a lot of people's
primary fears on their INABILITY TO HANDLE UNCERTAINTY.

That's because most people don't know how to reconcile death.

Death IS NOT the opposite of life, which is what most people think.

EVERYTHING IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD IS SUBJECT TO THE LAW OF IMPERMANENCE
BECAUSE ITS DESTINATION IS NON-PHYSICAL. So the essence of life has
to be non-physical.

So death is not the opposite of life, death is simply the opposite of
birth. How can you kill a spirit?

Click the link to get the rare opportunity to hear a take on that
subject from my mentor, a former NASA NUCLEAR PHYSICIST, TOM
CAMPBELL!

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/raI0E4RGP2a4/L344]

--------------
P.S. The premiere of our full conversation starts this Friday! Stay
tuned!
--------------
P.S. We're just about to launch the EMF10 and we still have a few more
places left to take! If you're interested in joining the group
of HIGH CONSCIOUS and HIGH-LEVEL FUNCTIONING INDIVIDUALS, just
simply replay to this message with your email address and we will
schedule a call for your interview to see if it is the right place for
you!

From my heart to yours,

Peter

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/g34Z/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/g34Z/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -