Subject: The Door to EMF Are Open For The Public!
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 19:19:23 +0000 (UTC)

The Door to EMF Are Open For The Public!

Hello Pravesh ,

I hope this message finds you fabulous!

If you happen to be on my email list, you must be one of the few in
this world that understands that we're all here to evolve and
recognise our full potential...

And this weekend I've got for you quite a treat!

As you know, we're all standing on the shoulders of giants and the day
we stop learning is the day we start dying.

Therefore, I made it the point of my honour to continue providing
education to my ELITE MENTORSHIP FORUM ALUMNI, even after graduation.

So when time allows, once per month, I organise live calls with my own
mentors from different areas of life.

And this weekend I would like to invite you to our public premiere to
meet my own mentor, former NASA NUCLEAR PHYSICIST, TOMAS CAMPBELL!

This conversation will push or even anger you, as well as illuminate
and emancipate others. It will surprise you with new ways of viewing
things. It will make you reconsider what you thought you knew about
almost everything. It will turn your personal reality upside down and
inside out as Tom unites mind, body, and spirit in one overarching
scientific model.

Our objective physical reality is shown to be just one piece of the
larger puzzle of existence. Tom's reality model provides a sound
theoretical basis for understanding many of the scientific, technical,
and philosophical enigmas that have been nagging at the minds of
scientists and scholars for decades.

If you ever wondered why we are here and what's the meaning of life-
you can find out right now!

Here is a sneak peek before the Public Premiere on Friday.

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/iOZFWUSAERdT/L344]

P.S.

We're just about to launch the EMF10 and we still have a few more
places left to take! If you're interested in joining the group of HIGH
CONSCIOUS and HIGH-LEVEL FUNCTIONING INDIVIDUALS, just simply replay
to this message with your email address and we will schedule a call
for your interview to see if it is the right place for you!

 

From my heart to yours,

Peter

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/ko9O/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/ko9O/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -