Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Save $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 03:34:52 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 03 &#45; JANUARY 09

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe60c58ee4ed1a60f59d95720b9430a5e0d2682838825e209f84cf6dfde1ea97fc7a177adc8eb2c0088c4146f31027b622bb680757cc2dd59f 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe60c58ee4ed1a60f59d95720b9430a5e0d2682838825e209f84cf6dfde1ea97fc7a177adc8eb2c0088c4146f31027b622bb680757cc2dd59f 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe68cd61dcfd83ae1ab7c64f986e344d9a87586b4a08426f2b2d8f08f22c437a122b403b18d8653c66df8ac1951115b6ab1eef8ae2bb8b4865 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe68cd61dcfd83ae1ab7c64f986e344d9a87586b4a08426f2b2d8f08f22c437a122b403b18d8653c66df8ac1951115b6ab1eef8ae2bb8b4865 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe68cd61dcfd83ae1ab7c64f986e344d9a87586b4a08426f2b2d8f08f22c437a122b403b18d8653c66df8ac1951115b6ab1eef8ae2bb8b4865 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong>Upgrade by January 13 <br class="hide">and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe06ea19b1a8d4296413ae8fd0ecdad0e3e16abdc0fc87a24b1b91af77de0048404a6104d2f720f42a9a38e8b4ccf124ee26f0159f469a414c 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe06ea19b1a8d4296413ae8fd0ecdad0e3e16abdc0fc87a24b1b91af77de0048404a6104d2f720f42a9a38e8b4ccf124ee26f0159f469a414c 

$75 OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceb48b23aa597ee699351653292c248f4dec50668a2b384cbaed86033b1546374e3757a68c5350ab25f8bc7a3c089ca607d3241fdd66b0783b09cf1f4141fecc 
Forget Resolutions—A New Year’s Learning Agenda Is Where It’s At 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceb48b23aa597ee699351653292c248f4dec50668a2b384cbaed86033b1546374e3757a68c5350ab25f8bc7a3c089ca607d3241fdd66b0783b09cf1f4141fecc 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceb48b23aa597ee69e91d7146db6e6db51c7d1d61a122ceb1cff086038f6a8d0f468dc589193ce2f37c7da802201ef1c1bf2d19d53f48c78fd6b8d7d77c64d12 
The 2020 Buzzwords and Phrases We’re Putting in the Rearview 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceb48b23aa597ee69e91d7146db6e6db51c7d1d61a122ceb1cff086038f6a8d0f468dc589193ce2f37c7da802201ef1c1bf2d19d53f48c78fd6b8d7d77c64d12 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceb48b23aa597ee6e28065c71b627cde208b9e672fadb5c8b6a942ab88e02a085db5dab3be99de6991698b3645a0294e54cbaba170c8334bacfcffdd8233c676 
Welcome Erica Galos Alioto, Global Head of People at Grammarly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceb48b23aa597ee6e28065c71b627cde208b9e672fadb5c8b6a942ab88e02a085db5dab3be99de6991698b3645a0294e54cbaba170c8334bacfcffdd8233c676 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe28efb981c6904b6004353a87a21fac94850df487d48341d013afed62e6d8e1c22e9090df224098cabee512d48434dbec9e96ebdd808f2868 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe28efb981c6904b6004353a87a21fac94850df487d48341d013afed62e6d8e1c22e9090df224098cabee512d48434dbec9e96ebdd808f2868 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe28efb981c6904b6004353a87a21fac94850df487d48341d013afed62e6d8e1c22e9090df224098cabee512d48434dbec9e96ebdd808f2868 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe28efb981c6904b6004353a87a21fac94850df487d48341d013afed62e6d8e1c22e9090df224098cabee512d48434dbec9e96ebdd808f2868 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe338a22944b42d3be9dd05936658861973f7b76fbe39283fc8c44f9506848dc97ef5b08567b14b0c46d91e4d6ce098772145e66178a7a0f23 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5274cd767b16f609c7e0caa4d0f74bd740a7e568fd7a78e98a6d4a479074c8c446a0ccdcb00f7bb461ba4c23e557d274d1d4c68aad9caf425cc1aa3dc329cbef 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbea5d5626dba62ba33a7cd12bd60a861e8880cf3efa1a8422e2c23d37e266b319011896018bcdd0b1e01b739f90f99cfa34118422ffea88bf5 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbede3cd4d8a220e0dbb92418d5d421ddfc885cc3fc0646654f0cfb7d3f293292c418f04adcf926da8eb7ecdfd77070251c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbefab39cf37c44c8c3c5482d4a9a2c72a611b83d819b7e185303c1bcf4a7f4478bc4534517261d4594545ad46b45cbb771 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbef3dfcb6aed8ced998196eef7e7538b81fe89eef829606ec824f04908bce2d248e068c84244271471dbae9839ab0d6256 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5274cd767b16f60941726675ff1064950647794c067c404f4f58f65016a7233fed426c2f844fb31131e50a2d3ead72262c2e40e6566b1168 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbea5d5626dba62ba33a7cd12bd60a861e8880cf3efa1a8422e2c23d37e266b319011896018bcdd0b1e01b739f90f99cfa34118422ffea88bf5 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5274cd767b16f609341df1d8c012b3eec095f1f94d3589e0fc4781426e37afa0b2fb7b9e97925360fe6291c602350730451d00bdd3de403aed4f59d49dfb996b 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8c7bf831cf76abfa713a8335a3a999a7677b1b67c9c67f96a7d302541be11e3674569dfeaa2e71ad6b8a9d9199cc17cac51fb452a00e5f084c768f3f2a67f30ed6cce271cdcd5c84831f8901367eb2449e12da3ccd78527f 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5274cd767b16f6092bffaaeae66f5169e92716d23bbeb07aade2dd914a67d1fd1bf803f2ab2deb4d6013be0d7966094a6679cc6606715d6e8a7dcb3a60c5515e 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5274cd767b16f6092bffaaeae66f5169e92716d23bbeb07aade2dd914a67d1fd1bf803f2ab2deb4d6013be0d7966094a6679cc6606715d6e8a7dcb3a60c5515e 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104