Subject: $75 New Year sale: Achieve your writing resolutions
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 07:56:50 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c6b052c0af8f1465c947c10ad001c997e4d9f52311cd051134a656df7380ca798fc919554f572cdc5e9025cc46970f6d9ebb9118040ee3d058a6f97d183481cf 

While you&rsquo;ve been working hard on your writing, we&rsquo;ve been working hard to build advanced new features to help you reach your writing goals. That makes the new year a terrific time to try Grammarly Premium. From now until January 13, get an annual subscription to Grammarly Premium for just $75. That&rsquo;s more than 40% off!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c6b052c0af8f1465c947c10ad001c997e4d9f52311cd051134a656df7380ca798fc919554f572cdc5e9025cc46970f6d9ebb9118040ee3d058a6f97d183481cf 
Upgrade Now 

Favorite Premium Features
Vocabulary enhancement

When words fail you, Grammarly won&rsquo;t. Get feedback on word choice and find the most vivid and engaging words for your message.

Writing style settings

A note to a colleague shouldn&rsquo;t sound like an academic essay. Premium style settings tailor your writing feedback to what you&rsquo;re working on.

Plagiarism checking

Grammarly Premium&rsquo;s built-in plagiarism checker can help you identify passages that may need a citation.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c6b052c0af8f14655ddb389cdaeac9c0b487066d0256cede554e3634821eee2eb7367f6dc71ccf5cb795693cf4eb1f664462170aa923b067 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c6b052c0af8f1465d08d8289485d9b122b60168f783012993094c482530b578490594e7c00a5cdc76eb1929079b26c62bfa149429ffe8900 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c6b052c0af8f1465ac7858e316b821b96472ef818406d6d11675861a0e978ac7afcc2e4636d2df720f27a3e5dcf1fec58f9c9817a1bf84d4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c6b052c0af8f14650f7d0a1f9d41b222fef7238b6ea63ac6a6857569a3c4119c7e257f152869f4fcd8739d0d00496609405d0537d9cea736 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=eca342437de4c923fd4deea12458128f07a19993aaf6b838716b1598ed3cca05ef8c0dde4976fa27414b254629bed1bb25c0f7d528498243dec3297ea11d846235bbacf215d28848084889ac1be1dbd2a3083009e8dedc2d 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c6b052c0af8f1465ea34e8b252ffa2653e5c2ea16d31e0bacf06576ce2e26437864f8d202b49aede6e9f4307ad96f4930d4ae4607ed44beda0b05a122b6ec96d 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c6b052c0af8f1465ea34e8b252ffa2653e5c2ea16d31e0bacf06576ce2e26437864f8d202b49aede6e9f4307ad96f4930d4ae4607ed44beda0b05a122b6ec96d 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104