Subject: Challenge Day 11 – You’re Playing These Games Whether You Like It Or Not
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 19:51:22 +0000 (UTC)

Challenge Day 11 – You’re Playing These Games Whether You Like It
Or Not

Dear Pravesh ,

Welcome to the penultimate day of the 12 Day Challenge and, seriously,
WELL DONE for getting this far.

If you’ve been pressing play you are already in the top 10% of
people who receive this message. 

If you’ve been skipping… 

Well, that’s just your old self running the same patterns that have
likely cheated you out of other benefits you could have had too.

And today you’re going to find out what games you are playing.

And what games are playing you.

Don’t be too busy being busy – invest 5 minutes in watching
today’s lesson, take the challenge and then, if it resonates, come
join me on Wednesday for a LIVE Masterclass on how to deal with ANY
uncertainty that shows up in 2021.

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/GeV7Qd6TSga4/L344]

Register for the Live Masterclass here.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/EnNYwZc0TJlF/L344]

From my heart to yours,

Peter

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/gP79/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/gP79/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -