Subject: Challenge Day 9 – And the reason you believe what you believe is…?
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 17:25:00 +0000 (UTC)

Challenge Day 9 – And the reason you believe what you believe is…?

Dear Pravesh ,

Did you know that it is mainly our beliefs NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES that
govern much of the quality of our life? 

Hence why two men sat behind prison bars, one saw mud, the other saw
stars.

So today I have two things for you. 

A challenge and an invitation.

The challenge centers around questioning some beliefs that may have
gone unquestioned for a while. Like since you were a teenager.

You may be surprised at what shows up.

The invitation is in response to many of you who have asked questions
and want some further training on how to pull everything you are
learning here together. 

And yes, it’s free.

So, watch the video for today’s challenge and then register to come
join me next week on the 6th at 5pm UK time where I will do a deep
dive on crushing 2021 and answer all your questions LIVE.

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/ju8Vhxb3ZElF/L344]

Click here to register for the webinar!
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/ZsfVw7a0bzdT/L344]

DO IT NOW AND SHOW YOUR OLD SELF

that this year you are taking action on your potential.

See you there - Can’t wait!

 

From my heart to yours,

Peter

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/r0AA/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/r0AA/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -