Subject: Pete’s 12-day Challenge Day 8 – Resolution? Yeah Right.
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 12:52:29 +0000 (UTC)

Pete’s 12-day Challenge Day 8 – Resolution? Yeah Right.

Dear Pravesh ,

Hey wanna know what makes Jan 1 special?

It marks the start of the world’s biggest goal setting funeral.

More goals are set today that will never be achieved than any other
day.

More intentions to change will be made that will never happen.

And more dreams will come crashing down before they barley get
airborne.

But don’t be sad. Because that won’t happen to you.

I’m here to make sure of that. And it starts by understanding
failure.

Sun Tzu called it ‘know your enemy.’

And today’s challenge will expose the biggest flaw in changing
habits that no one talks about.

Watch now and get ready to celebrate Jan 1 as the day you swapped
sides.

It will all become clear in a click.

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/IvQZSwfg4VdT/L344]

From my heart to yours,

Peter

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/g756/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/g756/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -