Subject: Xmas Challenge Day 6 – Are You Smart But Broke?
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 14:40:33 +0000 (UTC)

Xmas Challenge Day 6 – Are You Smart But Broke?

Dear Pravesh ,

Here we are on Day 6 of Pete’s Christmas Challenge and it’s time
for a quick test!

Do you know anyone who is SMART BUT BROKE?

Well todays short video will help you understand why.

Here’s a clue:

It has to do with the difference between KNOWLEDGE MASTERY AND SELF
MASTERY.

Which one have you been more focused on?

Today’s challenge will help you answer that question.

Press play and have fun.

_And be honest!_ LOL

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/0mL2kixgt4lF/L344]

From my heart to yours,

Peter

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/pjGD/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/pjGD/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -