Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 02:57:37 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 20 &#45; DECEMBER 26

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c138fae99dfce793eb65fa495abccf7a08e0ed5a8d8fe1439a040e468d1a9938704adcae9e074767c2912e5f1dd707dee26bea1c5447c4a3096f6f1b2f72299 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c138fae99dfce793eb65fa495abccf7a08e0ed5a8d8fe1439a040e468d1a9938704adcae9e074767c2912e5f1dd707dee26bea1c5447c4a3096f6f1b2f72299 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8060955235b4cf568dfe7d490c7f28bee31d913ddeb25bc473062aee77e42c717016f3d6093b0d2fe45cc7a5795b3c00d6daec81e06035cc75b 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 05 12 Dec 19 26

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8060955235b4cf568dfe7d490c7f28bee31d913ddeb25bc473062aee77e42c717016f3d6093b0d2fe45cc7a5795b3c00d6daec81e06035cc75b 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 05 12 Dec 19 26

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8060955235b4cf568dfe7d490c7f28bee31d913ddeb25bc473062aee77e42c717016f3d6093b0d2fe45cc7a5795b3c00d6daec81e06035cc75b 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 05 12 Dec 19 26

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80690fb362c458b01e094545bbc16a8533ff4b5f8b108d76f273237fef7dc15e83605ebddeff98bac3570feba16e45d0f80c0de81d4290e7411 
What Is Tone? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80690fb362c458b01e094545bbc16a8533ff4b5f8b108d76f273237fef7dc15e83605ebddeff98bac3570feba16e45d0f80c0de81d4290e7411 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8061c617317b8facce3573c3990303e25b8583154aa7cdc55816497a406588d974a5c8422442a0282f2c4b091db507a06e153155629591782f9 
3 Creative Ways to Find Community at a Distance 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8061c617317b8facce3573c3990303e25b8583154aa7cdc55816497a406588d974a5c8422442a0282f2c4b091db507a06e153155629591782f9 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806ab833b7bd347880d8da8eab6b259d8647f94d05715cedc6b92d99d55bd53abde8076f19e2449faa4f5cc2d89f856a9405378001bf61ceba4 
Rethinking Our Self-Care Wins During the Pandemic 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806ab833b7bd347880d8da8eab6b259d8647f94d05715cedc6b92d99d55bd53abde8076f19e2449faa4f5cc2d89f856a9405378001bf61ceba4 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80637ad3915ff6642191bf97109abd0e102cac9c4b5db0be0a3dff5acd5a915fd2b549767a5f54614b013fb697b0d1af99b6b0e4da0da656b2e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80637ad3915ff6642191bf97109abd0e102cac9c4b5db0be0a3dff5acd5a915fd2b549767a5f54614b013fb697b0d1af99b6b0e4da0da656b2e 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80637ad3915ff6642191bf97109abd0e102cac9c4b5db0be0a3dff5acd5a915fd2b549767a5f54614b013fb697b0d1af99b6b0e4da0da656b2e 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80637ad3915ff6642191bf97109abd0e102cac9c4b5db0be0a3dff5acd5a915fd2b549767a5f54614b013fb697b0d1af99b6b0e4da0da656b2e 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80623df77e0f0aa8dfe822e13a02a43988fc34b2a4bfc8c31d60325c3b7d0127c7c1d5a0228d5481f8e31ef414c4e8c11981bac7ca2c6e4ab59 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806239d1f56a9893e6b2b8dcfc5c7abd995e31c03d248056526930b7cdf2766c0b579ae09511485e095c2ac399950c217a3c0e1b8f7970aa6e9 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8062149d200e0bbd0698a2001cebce4184584c216f481c67f3d6b63cc599edaad117bc22641f7b8f25290c78fc791d351aa78de271a5b1e1e39 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a806db87446ea88c0f590cec5c0cd4ed480cb8a8c9f4ced08087bc05e00064f452f3a6cdbe5d30008393105cd84176863833 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80657bc5b404f4e1049fac7ff08f329cb115ee1efc4628a721dc6240f277b8efa80aa7476ba0e54c94f952dc616e561bf5b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a80677805ed0cd4c09c5d9f0b457466d7d60b17a2518cb59e6975d81885d639d63d9eecb88a690849429e27e68930747a5b4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3fd6e40ce0aaa10db3d7ff0ffbebcd786eef806455d76140db633a643328e6e7858202756da26ce3c7f9232fae5668895734bd76831f56 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99302c563ac3a8062149d200e0bbd0698a2001cebce4184584c216f481c67f3d6b63cc599edaad117bc22641f7b8f25290c78fc791d351aa78de271a5b1e1e39 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3fd6e40ce0aaa1756be4c5ea2e965cd17701f7b1fe0424ba3f827a5e47546c923cb8907f352e42e86780a66aabf6b48012ac52b5374c13acc8606de71915c7 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de6d2dde35d4edf183b1ac9255d0bde76e85353a6ac5b8f114f290c828a4a90eaa6e7656ca63cd2e6192b0c7fcba7422b117faf64a3991902205cb848f44cec3966b249a55890cd879e9fdab26f9f551302bbd861bf3ea2 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3fd6e40ce0aaa18e7fbcb2fd297594118fd8f406ce96f42e49437d638e58489a2d54149fcaf3519fc2603a07b9545c94c5368a3a46d5575661f3dcca607173 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a3fd6e40ce0aaa18e7fbcb2fd297594118fd8f406ce96f42e49437d638e58489a2d54149fcaf3519fc2603a07b9545c94c5368a3a46d5575661f3dcca607173 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104