Subject: Xmas Challenge Day 4 – Everyone Else’s Opinion Of You Is…
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 18:04:40 +0000 (UTC)

Xmas Challenge Day 4 – Everyone Else’s Opinion Of You Is…

Dear Pravesh ,

Welcome to Day 4 of Pete’s Christmas Challenge and today you are
going to learn why everyone else’s opinion of you is… NONE OF YOUR
BUSINESS.

Yep. You heard me right.

But most people are so _EXTERNALLY_ validated that the need other
people to agree with them in order to feel good.

And that, my friends, is a one-way ticket.

To Dramaville.

So how do you unhook from that?

That’s what today’s challenge is all about.

So click to watch now and start learning how to be _INTERNALLY_
validated.

It makes life SO much easier! 

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/qOiPnthGmFXc/L344]

From my heart to yours,

Peter

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/gndj/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/gndj/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -