Subject: Pete’s Xmas Challenge Day 3 – How Do You Take A Compliment?
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:45:35 +0000 (UTC)

Pete’s Xmas Challenge Day 3 – How Do You Take A Compliment?

Dear Pravesh ,

Yes, we are on Day 3 of Pete’s Christmas Challenge and today you are
going to learn why many people stay stuck financially.

But before you click on the video

let me ask you a question…

HAVE YOU EVER CONFUSED YOUR NET WORTH WITH YOUR SELF WORTH?

Hmm.

Because one way that shows up is in our ability to accept compliments
with our HEART, not just our HEAD.

Oh, and there’s much more. Intrigued?

Then click to watch and take today's brief challenge. 

It may just shift how you see things…

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/SP02m1cfwRdT/L344]

From my heart to yours,

Peter

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/pVAb/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/pVAb/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -