Subject: Pete’s Xmas Challenge Day 2 - Are you a Servant or Master?
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 13:21:33 +0000 (UTC)

Pete’s Xmas Challenge Day 2 - Are you a Servant or Master?

Dear Pravesh ,

Welcome to Day 2 of Peter’s 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge where
every day I’ll share a short video containing a powerful tool, trick
or insight that will help you crush 2021. No matter how much
uncertainty is going on in your outer world.

IN TODAY’S VIDEO YOU ARE GOING TO DISCOVER…

·     How Boxing Day got its name (and it’s probably not what
you’re thinking)
·     Why, for me, December 26th is always the start of
something exciting.
·     Why 99% of people are servants and not masters
·     The real job of your mind and why it will happily destroy
your potential if you’re not aware.
·     A simple challenge that turns that around.

All in under 4 minutes.

Click to watch now and remember to leave a comment!

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/U2710pLQ9YdT/L344]

From my heart to yours,

Peter

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/kb5Q/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/kb5Q/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -