Subject: Are you up for a special Christmas Challenge?
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 13:40:42 +0000 (UTC)

Are you up for a special Christmas Challenge?

Dear Pravesh

To begin with I’d like to wish you an AMAZING Christmas!

But aren’t you tired of the same old ‘Merry Christmas’ type
messages that get forwarded and shared? A lot of time out of habit or,
worse, guilt, duty or social obligation?

Well, I’ve also recorded a super short message about sending a
_different_ kind of message.

One that I promise will leave A BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE AND MOST LIKELY
SOMEBODY ELSE’S TOO.

It’s part of my 12 days of Christmas Challenge which is also my
present to you.

Today is Day 1.

Click to watch this very short video. Do the challenge and tune into
day 2 tomorrow. It's going to set you for an incredible 2021!

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/U9IOEZgAajdT/L344]

Stay amazing and make it special!

Peter

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rE0a/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rE0a/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -