Subject: Let's get back in the writing game together!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 03:02:57 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 13 &#45; DECEMBER 19

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdf53ed3a3d7ed7a8de2a4c5a086fa471a68672af67b129241b93dfe69cd70319bef1f16811164d08aa9cb9062a3b251cff683e2b571236949082ad28a4a43fe 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdf53ed3a3d7ed7a8de2a4c5a086fa471a68672af67b129241b93dfe69cd70319bef1f16811164d08aa9cb9062a3b251cff683e2b571236949082ad28a4a43fe 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625d395530c9aa3e9b1f35bcfcae1614d066eec317881cbe2314c0d8ce4411c943a509f7e242e474a7cfeb25cd98f63649688132c7d85579126 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625d395530c9aa3e9b1f35bcfcae1614d066eec317881cbe2314c0d8ce4411c943a509f7e242e474a7cfeb25cd98f63649688132c7d85579126 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625d395530c9aa3e9b1f35bcfcae1614d066eec317881cbe2314c0d8ce4411c943a509f7e242e474a7cfeb25cd98f63649688132c7d85579126 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d6408719617300a33c49fd8b7cf50c480188d2404f186d9643e059db4e175687ef47d22c2025278c745d5f3bdf9d23336d5975c5a63a214a83fd2948fe0a11 
Rethinking Our Self-Care Wins During the Pandemic 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d6408719617300a33c49fd8b7cf50c480188d2404f186d9643e059db4e175687ef47d22c2025278c745d5f3bdf9d23336d5975c5a63a214a83fd2948fe0a11 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d6408719617300059ce599cb4bf3a1e158845d443a6223e2a430d5f58559a344f0d6d1669997f4a81ddcf96b82b906cd5858ff6e43424b1f5eca7317a19340 
Grammarly Joins the Cloud Security Alliance 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d6408719617300059ce599cb4bf3a1e158845d443a6223e2a430d5f58559a344f0d6d1669997f4a81ddcf96b82b906cd5858ff6e43424b1f5eca7317a19340 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d64087196173005c2ea4770c22806dda0b05140984ef0bbe546adedc29d26e0c39b68d9c7468a36b133ef7c1f64538433184342bd7b51c22b230608bb12f65 
The Dos and Don’ts of Work Chat Etiquette 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d64087196173005c2ea4770c22806dda0b05140984ef0bbe546adedc29d26e0c39b68d9c7468a36b133ef7c1f64538433184342bd7b51c22b230608bb12f65 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d6258ecb396c477445738401aaa4d13d23bc162ae3db1ca7e9ccc62a6af465be6b2df04688de1d057d16a64bac6ff5b57afbe27f931ebe9fa7ff 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d6258ecb396c477445738401aaa4d13d23bc162ae3db1ca7e9ccc62a6af465be6b2df04688de1d057d16a64bac6ff5b57afbe27f931ebe9fa7ff 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d6258ecb396c477445738401aaa4d13d23bc162ae3db1ca7e9ccc62a6af465be6b2df04688de1d057d16a64bac6ff5b57afbe27f931ebe9fa7ff 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d6258ecb396c477445738401aaa4d13d23bc162ae3db1ca7e9ccc62a6af465be6b2df04688de1d057d16a64bac6ff5b57afbe27f931ebe9fa7ff 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625392ca921decb21afc99c72f8bb38a2b1f8cf5652f1746614590912327df91e7a37a01ce3d67b4d8f960fdeb9107e43975dce0f644b69eeef 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d62527768ca32db9b29a652d7abf3aac5c7af8c6e918023e6f91f8375531670e6ccdc3e4aa65d82ba2d75593fe0f3b196edda1119f0ba61f04b8 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625a569756e56e50eeb12eddfd40630c2af6dd3110cdda4f9e089b5f30c8c1ad871b7544621010583c2b98641a7db94d02797c165321ff54840 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d62534b681b5a01ed51ba9ce3b3778f9c47aa10b822feabf4448df565028884efec91711d37a0ae76bfdfc1ec298aba7d0dd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625a3b821bc34cedd954b8f5486ec5686bfb8f95512c0feb715da9cab0b72439c6dcec8293e1a4e676fba21bdba8a53067f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d62568201036ba400cc185f775dc7c43e87231f0ba1f4028cad6c1ee6335fc33a04baef033fbd4b1251541fbf452f99b17e7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625c1f09ce34cfc2a0e99ae22611dee7f35ef7af87576908ce94c816e48d487238e375e4fabdd204c1cc33b83dee5538393 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625a569756e56e50eeb12eddfd40630c2af6dd3110cdda4f9e089b5f30c8c1ad871b7544621010583c2b98641a7db94d02797c165321ff54840 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be1b647d3247d978fc3edc6ec89838a593936bb0955434618047066016ece17fed52ef115828f08644565e7e9940fe7a6f2d975f7269a3e9c575d425159100ea 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d2251053cd7e8927f375030caa040c576a111222ba86953789ee66029a6f11172c5fc4fdebfa1b6f28e7c446b44833f19af86501f1259f67d06f527eb3b352e5b2d3bb37ec6f92f84f979d10fc05ab7a64f2577a261a385 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be1b647d3247d978f202c600ecd0dc65f6e82b8dd31f9fe2e7e843758491d472d5df053d64237d7a83ee082632c9692eedc897f97a09d8cb7fa7ce4b405641d0 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be1b647d3247d978f202c600ecd0dc65f6e82b8dd31f9fe2e7e843758491d472d5df053d64237d7a83ee082632c9692eedc897f97a09d8cb7fa7ce4b405641d0 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104