Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 02:10:08 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 29 &#45; DECEMBER 05

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e86c7e00899671d406426f22829acb89beaadde36f56386f495ac941474ed4269baff9687ec1b7c58b5f16f7796743c9455c32d5ccf15815bd 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e86c7e00899671d406426f22829acb89beaadde36f56386f495ac941474ed4269baff9687ec1b7c58b5f16f7796743c9455c32d5ccf15815bd 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e85938cab18cfc4de5522ce076f59d61131aff8a2472b42902a9dc4a6473808c9a68baeb0c7813dbd641aca4bbb1825e33d945d76d55f57ba4 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e85938cab18cfc4de5522ce076f59d61131aff8a2472b42902a9dc4a6473808c9a68baeb0c7813dbd641aca4bbb1825e33d945d76d55f57ba4 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e85938cab18cfc4de5522ce076f59d61131aff8a2472b42902a9dc4a6473808c9a68baeb0c7813dbd641aca4bbb1825e33d945d76d55f57ba4 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3d1e11497771671739596ea69f0b7e01c917e9c93a0ec06a676691da729082ef69437ba5cf6871d41a5e9503a2be273552464f7e97eb3ead5efde22497856cf 
15 Writing Prompts for Self-Reflecting on Your Year 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3d1e11497771671739596ea69f0b7e01c917e9c93a0ec06a676691da729082ef69437ba5cf6871d41a5e9503a2be273552464f7e97eb3ead5efde22497856cf 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
AI

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3d1e1149777167123bdcc03671070ffc7d02a665cc9e0bf4a371e6768f46ed3862c4f6e5ad894130e514faa93650fdf7e9d15f13225fe5902557b77b3537b20 
Doing Data Right: Building a Successful Dataset from the Ground Up 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3d1e1149777167123bdcc03671070ffc7d02a665cc9e0bf4a371e6768f46ed3862c4f6e5ad894130e514faa93650fdf7e9d15f13225fe5902557b77b3537b20 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3d1e11497771671c688497b2757ab5e51b89c862a91a398381c7fd609b1d6f54512102171e7bb536827ad07f94368d62402b32c14c3d428570d24a7953eb280 
Extending Our Free Offering for Nonprofits and NGOs through 2021 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3d1e11497771671c688497b2757ab5e51b89c862a91a398381c7fd609b1d6f54512102171e7bb536827ad07f94368d62402b32c14c3d428570d24a7953eb280 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e87ab0bd789fe16cb915d0bd5a1d824c67eea8f8ded3da011c8126c129798f66d2cec8206052433c1c031bef74ca5eba87d5872fcf01715bfb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e87ab0bd789fe16cb915d0bd5a1d824c67eea8f8ded3da011c8126c129798f66d2cec8206052433c1c031bef74ca5eba87d5872fcf01715bfb 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e87ab0bd789fe16cb915d0bd5a1d824c67eea8f8ded3da011c8126c129798f66d2cec8206052433c1c031bef74ca5eba87d5872fcf01715bfb 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e87ab0bd789fe16cb915d0bd5a1d824c67eea8f8ded3da011c8126c129798f66d2cec8206052433c1c031bef74ca5eba87d5872fcf01715bfb 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e817b73d9606b337ff62acfb81c1ef5bc95abc97979cad8258b4f30a58c4aeb0eddec5feac1fa62484f52da175fa5a68a9673f45753058fa51 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e8e7fe3b61dd42ca3a5f64a8b149a58112aa67967e5d9edf2622a3c044416971b5a80850e6febe91c495a3a779c0d6c13fe2a9b2cb2b467b5e 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e81e9d3930e2b78b74658f65dbbe8acdd1b83c6b4ea06e8eac038524989abfb63be6ab4574ad491ed64a3ade2eafb6ba8f6241b89f993bdf77 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e8bee8c6873901304e6f2af52815c3b40eccab98e1f496762beecd79c8982829929fd94e2bdfcd997297aa4ab58d4bbe4b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e8898c53c6eef5852feeaebf0f1946bc35fb3c50327278d4bb2c97481eb1c78946acccb8d15e4ac9c33aa8d8d8d9724c74 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e8ae27479d246decc2ff29ed569868ff6e86993a54665faad2d317d98fcbbc3a375e678c9c053531af6cb6e39843d1700e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e8e30eb3f07f7d6c40fde50be63eafc331f2498ec373758e268163cba72c9402bc4335486dcf7aafcf7f3b652914c6133f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e81e9d3930e2b78b74658f65dbbe8acdd1b83c6b4ea06e8eac038524989abfb63be6ab4574ad491ed64a3ade2eafb6ba8f6241b89f993bdf77 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e85f21fd989c65e569a62721fa715a0268fac4efab960e3680f4b7223a2ce96271d09a47823fcadf3be8ba7733e00268f99f013f85a0d978c8 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86f1fb43e3a24205922b71631ff554bd1a85d88f84d1166b689d62e49e73b05d83e6f76ccc8d232978f39f270637aeac910d446357d85bb6170ebe72ccb951f9450b44f232eb0bb1081e9d18e12218199d7df02945c390dc 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e80ea275740aa55cdaba47fa0656e97e4ce461d4ef9d64fe1d1a4d4e2049b435b085c5ed0e700d81674652f341ed21ed0f2178343398de1f18 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e80ea275740aa55cdaba47fa0656e97e4ce461d4ef9d64fe1d1a4d4e2049b435b085c5ed0e700d81674652f341ed21ed0f2178343398de1f18 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104