Subject: 🤩 The stars have aligned—Cyber Savings is EXTENDED!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 16:00:51 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de4c5fe008415516edbcdf90e9f91d4b79d7b347960941879814fc9e5b870a81a3af006518c2dab4858f043c96443d06faf7d413cdcd3e95 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de4c5fe00841551678928c6b3acb7741e1e49d1dffe415e7a8f53794f478aad39e773e14893d6e8879c74554ea8e413a903fa0ad35143881ca47dd6c6a4e09fc 

Discover a New Universe

of Writing Feedback
An extraordinary writing realm is waiting for you. Get 50% off any Premium plan when you upgrade by Sunday, December 6. Experience magical full-sentence rewrites and other Premium suggestions today.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de4c5fe00841551678928c6b3acb7741e1e49d1dffe415e7a8f53794f478aad39e773e14893d6e8879c74554ea8e413a903fa0ad35143881ca47dd6c6a4e09fc 
Upgrade Now

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de4c5fe00841551678928c6b3acb7741e1e49d1dffe415e7a8f53794f478aad39e773e14893d6e8879c74554ea8e413a903fa0ad35143881ca47dd6c6a4e09fc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de4c5fe00841551678928c6b3acb7741e1e49d1dffe415e7a8f53794f478aad39e773e14893d6e8879c74554ea8e413a903fa0ad35143881ca47dd6c6a4e09fc 
Upgrade Now

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de4c5fe008415516e29bdf89cb5fa358111b1913509f258b78bb0028ac39d4eb17d286f92bec649da3109c424fb41f7319cefd2b5e51b097 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de4c5fe008415516484520c98bc00e64bafda0ec6d2bb1f740eb624d9b48817f4c6a7e4478b37e295be0fb11d4c05b61ab548dc85af5548b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de4c5fe008415516ff9be75b351a072bc7ade7a35ac8ec868e3af13c9f20d6b6ec6a482849617045c7510f4da9208ed7b4e527346cc1b3fe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de4c5fe008415516839c8b5b37188ec047bde1b8f330d6b6e32c80a88bd2badeec1df9e8ec40e0a899ac92a01f0840eb0f1963c2c2397dcd 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f9aa894f851629f8720101413cae7a8811ba0cc2efba2cfd8f2f647740167c5b0979d7ab0b131ebb6aec9b196c54ac3639114c471b4c7f55268f197579c8d4fd177693f54d6474b6875e2770d5a85ce4fbc5aef78921b67 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de4c5fe0084155169160dd12b431925f342f0b42314d4a5bf26618f53e8b98526d8003e8db31cead390ced01db3c349921f5c8de7fe5c4e4963179bfdff20de5 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de4c5fe0084155169160dd12b431925f342f0b42314d4a5bf26618f53e8b98526d8003e8db31cead390ced01db3c349921f5c8de7fe5c4e4963179bfdff20de5 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104