Subject: 5-Day Challenge Black Friday deal extended…
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 16:04:36 +0000 (UTC)

Pravesh,

First off, I am completely humbled by the response so far.

Hundreds (if we aren’t over 1,000 at this point) have joined the
upgraded 5-Day Challenge.

But, we’ve received emails from so many more afraid they were going
to miss out because of the tight deadline.

I get it. With the holiday and the madness of hitting the stores,
maybe naps in between eating leftovers lol, you need more time to grab
this incredible deal.

So, we’ve extended it for 2 more days. But, that’s it.

It closes for good at midnight on Monday.

When you click on the link below, you can watch a short video message
from me personally where I’ll tell you all the details.

WATCH VIDEO NOW
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/lFLnm4G3ySZa/L344]

From my heart to yours!

Peter Sage

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rG8V/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rG8V/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -