Subject: Black Friday Survival Guide - How To Be Smart During Discount Fever
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 16:36:57 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Pravesh,

By now I’m guessing this is the gazillionth black Friday email
you’ve had.

In all fairness, you can’t blame the retailers.

Many businesses have had a tough time this year. Just as many people
have less disposable income.

So on the surface it seems a win-win. After all, everyone loves a
deal.

However, before you get caught up in discount fever, here three quick
tips to help steer you through the black Friday hype.

	* CHECK WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY GETTING.
It’s a well-documented fact that many large retailers actually
prepare for black Friday by having manufacturers reconfiguring lower
quality goods so they can still retain their margin while giving the
illusion of discount. Check the serial/manufacturing number of the
product against one’s they were selling before.
 	* ASK QUALITY QUESTIONS. 
Do you really need this? Or is it just retail therapy to try to make
you feel good which, as we know, wears off and usually ends in either
buyer’s remorse, or something that sounded good at the time, but you
never really end up using. A good way to check this is to ask –
would I have still bought this at the normal price? If the answer is
no, then just double check your reasons.
 	* DISCOUNT OR LOSS LEADER?
Whatever you are buying may sound attractive at a discount, but if
what about ongoing or hidden costs? For example, buying a coffee
machine at 20% off but then having to buy all the coffee at full
price. Same with a printer and ink. You get the idea. Just be mindful
as all that glitters isn’t always gold.

As for myself and Team Sage – we have chosen a different approach.
You have all been amazing to me this year with your support and your
love.  SO INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SELL YOU ANYTHING, WE’VE DECIDED
INSTEAD TO DO A HUGE VALUE GIVE AWAY AND A PRIZE DRAW FOR OVER $30,000
WORTH OF PREMIUM CONTENT.

But only if you stay tuned for tomorrows email…

Until then, be safe, be smart and, as every Stay Amazing!

From my heart to yours!

Peter Sage

Sage Academy

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/pe8Q/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/pe8Q/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -