Subject: if you want to win Olympic Gold – do this!
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 17:58:40 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Pravesh, 

Every gold medalist had this ONE THING in common that made them
better than the rest: they all had a coach or a mentor. 

By watching my latest value-packed video, you will IMMEDIATELY learn

the difference between a coach, a consultant and a mentor.

It’s valuable intel as the industry is booming right now.

Especially in today’s market where it’s not just prudent to

have a trained professional guide you but

it could be THE difference between…

Saving your business or losing it.

Being indispensable to your company or fired from it.

Having stress ruin your health or relationship – or strengthen it.

The fact is, it’s no longer up for debate.

If you want to get better at anything, you get a coach.

Every top CEO.

Every pro-athlete.

Every A-List actor.

Has a coach or a mentor.

But who do you pick when there are levels within levels?

Are you tired of going to bed with the sales manager and waking up
with an account manager?

What are the benefits of group coaching versus private coaching?

All this and more is answered in a short but hugely insightful
conversation Peter just put up live.

You can watch it here right now:

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/yIzFMwep4AZa/L344]

Enjoy :) 

From my heart to yours!

Peter Sage

Sage Academy

P.S. Here's the direct link for you: 

www.petersage.com/coaching
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/yIzFMwep4AZa/L344]

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/r52M/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/r52M/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -