Subject: Join me for a live workout tomorrow
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 14:16:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Pravesh,

Is your waistline suffering the effects of lockdown?

Well, tomorrow, Sunday 26th at 1pm UK time, I’ll be doing a NO
EXCUSES 15-minute Core Workout where I’ll be sharing the secrets
that I use at my exclusive Health & Vitality retreats to build a
rock-solid core.

If you have been following my Facebook page you may have already
enjoyed some of the fun and crazy live workouts, we’ve been doing
over the last few weeks. 

Come make it fun, share with & invite your friends and enjoy the ideal
way to work up your appetite for Sunday dinner!

Here’s the info you need:

WHEN & WHERE: 

Just join my Facebook feed tomorrow at 1pm UK time (8am East Coast US)
by visiting my fan page.

www.facebook.com/petersagefan007
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/ItKcC6MnSlrK/L344]

EQUIPMENT: 

A smile, a towel or yoga matt/cushion if you have one. Pen, paper &
stopwatch.

WHO THIS IS FOR: 

All levels from couch-potato to Olympian.

All ages from 12 to 112.

Can I pass this on? Sure – the more the merrier!!

There we have it – get excited – this short but powerful workout
will become your best friend!

See you there!!

Peter Sage

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/r58M/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/r58M/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -