Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Final Days to Save $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 09:18:59 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=9ff14f1c2eb09ecb5b391eb8db187d544ec1d919 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

APRIL 13 &#45; APRIL 19

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 4

Next Achievement

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/trophy-case/?TCPara=ea402cc7-89c1-4ce3-921d-f24246c280fb 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=9ff14f1c2eb09ecb5b391eb8db187d544ec1d919 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=9ff14f1c2eb09ecb5b391eb8db187d544ec1d919 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=9ff14f1c2eb09ecb5b391eb8db187d544ec1d919 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

Final Days: Upgrade by April 22 and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=9ff14f1c2eb09ecb5b391eb8db187d544ec1d919&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdXVVBxQU8nLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdBcHJpbDIwUHJvbW8nLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDQtMjBUMjM6MTg6NTknLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA0LTI0VDE1OjE4OjU5JywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICcwZmRkOTUwNDg5MmQ0OTA5MGNkMzIyMDA3NWNjZTNjMGE3MTVhYmJiJ30= 
Claim this Offer 
https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=9ff14f1c2eb09ecb5b391eb8db187d544ec1d919&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdXVVBxQU8nLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdBcHJpbDIwUHJvbW8nLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDQtMjBUMjM6MTg6NTknLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA0LTI0VDE1OjE4OjU5JywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICcwZmRkOTUwNDg5MmQ0OTA5MGNkMzIyMDA3NWNjZTNjMGE3MTVhYmJiJ30= 

46% OFF

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce1014cde1eb2f94fc7d5127e004bcf048fe731d201ed5fb56ceb3690803803d41f5cc99d084aa9576110923d646e6a9303af5affc6fcf3369308 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce1014cde1eb2f94fc7d5127e004bcf048fe731d201ed5fb56ceb3690803803d41f5cc99d084aa9576110923d646e6a9303af5affc6fcf3369308 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce1014cde1eb2f94fc7d5127e004bcf048fe731d201ed5fb56ceb3690803803d41f5cc99d084aa9576110923d646e6a9303af5affc6fcf3369308 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce1014cde1eb2f94fc7d5127e004bcf048fe731d201ed5fb56ceb3690803803d41f5cc99d084aa9576110923d646e6a9303af5affc6fcf3369308 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Pravesh Singh
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App 

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce101e96dbc1dcaa6670ddd922c7906977a6595030d52a6ece1e4e0d70c24b6894e21741eae3317107d7ae61a93cbcbc13f513d8e4a5d5dd930e6 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90edb02b28ba7a8ec5065bc4c30a7764b66bee7a920f0475267dce496976ef8299bb8ac9f61afef77f278d58bd662afcb7b863f80f68a28cd948 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce10194705a4d47808d82581c76e6b627d57b141cf48065804c227a3b72575dce6d092b27a81bf51625afbbb474f001c86c70 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce10187c03dc95762a7cf7ea285a6cf95595668be41efcab62c0c0dc620ead296102aed5c6abd3da5d9a8160a5de626e1111c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce1016631356ab39cfdd43f176da22e068c0778466db81656900abc83ad28d29fabdeb865db06961e149ad51aa2a247aff4bf 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ed405aceafcd0c49c4ae4342d129a26870bd0f2cd896c56d40c3768d832f16e5cabbdac8f9d70ae45889e2ba450b7a1df6 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90edb02b28ba7a8ec5065bc4c30a7764b66bee7a920f0475267dce496976ef8299bb8ac9f61afef77f278d58bd662afcb7b863f80f68a28cd948 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ed9c2bdff701d1723f60c8df363ebf8caf7a2506dcf348cad66e111b444bd85534c138ae4dc15b3eca212355ad6418695b6826fc4b3df86ad1 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15580654d3f1073300f3f32fd7f4e6ab39aabd37e0d80ffa42f43ae2abddbc76c53aa39d86dab39d430cf92f848f41f02272c4152ff16957baa42a11e13d9d7ab824fe1735fa66105a292a00d40f2a45e34598c683f2df37 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ed89b69e8a3cef695f94feaf6fe9d93aaaaa82a5a69fdbaa46b8b5602d930e9f84cfb862242398c96b922c295a3eb8c7da922ca0fd359bcfa2 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ed89b69e8a3cef695f94feaf6fe9d93aaaaa82a5a69fdbaa46b8b5602d930e9f84cfb862242398c96b922c295a3eb8c7da922ca0fd359bcfa2 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ede6e93e4f6df87cfc74986da5e946fc5cfdec59575d40be2ebd204c899f9ca0c9f6a9ff7ad4353b39f3d00ccf21eb3755512aac42efe2587f 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90edf10db71ecef05a43c05e887dea0cbbe814fc5408d93b65c0eb1d03df15be2d725dc8c2b5bff180eddaaead49a1e53ddc 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ede6e93e4f6df87cfc74986da5e946fc5cfdec59575d40be2ebd204c899f9ca0c9f6a9ff7ad4353b39f3d00ccf21eb3755512aac42efe2587f 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90edf10db71ecef05a43c05e887dea0cbbe814fc5408d93b65c0eb1d03df15be2d725dc8c2b5bff180eddaaead49a1e53ddc 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ed5554fb75ea73084ca21973cce89054e19d001b7b079707956d0baf8eb528460614e1756d0df20ca79f13b07f5b5186ddafdc9932edf5ce95 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ede6e93e4f6df87cfc74986da5e946fc5cfdec59575d40be2ebd204c899f9ca0c9f6a9ff7ad4353b39f3d00ccf21eb3755512aac42efe2587f 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90edf10db71ecef05a43c05e887dea0cbbe814fc5408d93b65c0eb1d03df15be2d725dc8c2b5bff180eddaaead49a1e53ddc 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ede6e93e4f6df87cfc74986da5e946fc5cfdec59575d40be2ebd204c899f9ca0c9f6a9ff7ad4353b39f3d00ccf21eb3755512aac42efe2587f 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90edf10db71ecef05a43c05e887dea0cbbe814fc5408d93b65c0eb1d03df15be2d725dc8c2b5bff180eddaaead49a1e53ddc 
Get your free account