Subject: Go Premium with this terrific deal
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 05:22:36 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d578ecc71d872ad9316c3b6baad2474bd7b3527bc04b35235716b3afcb1e9a8a77d1b0eae5ac4cfa647797f13ded2752c922371202ad3d65eb14 

While you&rsquo;ve been working hard on your writing, we&rsquo;ve been working hard to build advanced new features to help you reach your writing goals. That makes today a terrific time to try Grammarly Premium. From now until April 22, get an annual subscription to Grammarly Premium for just $75. That&rsquo;s a savings of $64.95!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d578ecc71d872ad9316c3b6baad2474bd7b3527bc04b35235716b3afcb1e9a8a77d1b0eae5ac4cfa647797f13ded2752c922371202ad3d65eb14 
Upgrade Now 

Popular Premium Features

Vocabulary Enhancement
When words fail you, Grammarly won&rsquo;t. Get feedback on word choice and find the most vivid and engaging words for your message.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d578ecc71d872ad9316c3b6baad2474bd7b3527bc04b35235716b3afcb1e9a8a77d1b0eae5ac4cfa647797f13ded2752c922371202ad3d65eb14 

 Writing Style Settings

A note to a colleague shouldn’t sound like an academic essay. Premium style settings tailor your writing feedback to what you’re working on.

 Plagiarism Checking

Grammarly Premium’s built-in plagiarism checker can help you identify passages that may need a citation.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d578ecc71d872ad9316c3b6baad2474bd7b3527bc04b35235716b3afcb1e9a8a77d1b0eae5ac4cfa647797f13ded2752c922371202ad3d65eb14 
Upgrade Now 

 New and Cool Features

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d5781d7aec9c0a55916878172a9eb7f8ba03d71f90e63196eab6df4c58d433351f56efcaf615f8cac1c26e5aa3143f106edc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d5781d7aec9c0a55916878172a9eb7f8ba03d71f90e63196eab6df4c58d433351f56efcaf615f8cac1c26e5aa3143f106edc 
Grammarly for

 MS Word

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d5783325077f040bb792aa76202c0bd098fea9deef1f5c78fb39f98917e57a40422c2ba723a756e1e54e2b0b6cf933b19e6e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d5783325077f040bb792aa76202c0bd098fea9deef1f5c78fb39f98917e57a40422c2ba723a756e1e54e2b0b6cf933b19e6e 
Tone

 Detector

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d5780ed2392c13710b649c3dd808ab97b0f9d0bc1f387a8de09aa87cfed3ecae6c400db94aab52529d82c624b624874009db 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d5780ed2392c13710b649c3dd808ab97b0f9d0bc1f387a8de09aa87cfed3ecae6c400db94aab52529d82c624b624874009db 
Clarity

 Suggestions

   

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d57893c9ddf02d6fa8e90c06d3c86613e4d03170a7cf8843fe11f6cc2b167cb98accd95b5a01405d9fe5e72ac23100b8393b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d57810b21c207fedd249675ba9980c8650f8d4d7b8ee3dde46944234e7ed5d8b6f8bc82c9f574209a215bce47fb02e55a863 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d578ab2ee13c57adfaad84c9267c6381a890651c8ce6857938e494f6d6493e004e8fefbe2deebd63d2f075c2f1fa22e369fa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d578437753986dbea7994d1d3d70f68f786f59b8157cb3139bda3ea874db72a21d4fef78e2381e7c168bd91e574ad1a57a4a 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8c8cf96e6b2d18b2d8fbb4d8e5121eca36f02fab61dfe55ca2a471da97e609d5c4aefab8542070fc4565dcdded1566eabb11d6a444f3cc7f9cda17f87868e1fa9f6f0d0124793056445a94daac9dc63ce815700542b71a0a 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d578298da44d4ac9ee28c348a5814913cd98ab02e2b0a77974816fbac875dfc9e0e5d8c1880267627b3dfd3e8e37623e4fc5392f27d2c2dfcae5 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d9cf32cba682d578298da44d4ac9ee28c348a5814913cd98ab02e2b0a77974816fbac875dfc9e0e5d8c1880267627b3dfd3e8e37623e4fc5392f27d2c2dfcae5 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104