Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 20:54:59 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070b549bdcaa4c6f02f427bfe35a3a4fd63ef6711ddf4ccf33090d3eeb38b322a9838fe8d4d4eb3425b968b3f1dbad2928d53d5e68842ce285c 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

APRIL 06 &#45; APRIL 12

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070b7e6576f8040350788c6781ee1b162b7565483e05303d5663a58031aad0b279824b07eae13d7c9d3c1ab4faca5173579210e79859654ae9a 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070b549bdcaa4c6f02f427bfe35a3a4fd63ef6711ddf4ccf33090d3eeb38b322a9838fe8d4d4eb3425b968b3f1dbad2928d53d5e68842ce285c 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1bdfb84c48776fb663c61a25bccf0597362e0cfb71a8d2806786adaeb898cf3256ae5c1de4aa7ec3b341e395664f87ab0b889a79b4a65e7988be2abc8fabc7b239821dc020523330c652d51d51152d28a79b5310eecb7e6461cce6900585d35d96de8802b35b24291897de902d95ec0f5b09fec2418ac59a113d3f408bfcf1bab801b2416ba1527725e7e6bd37a2a68be17910bb0e011adc18d28938da8625e23a 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab97a37d71bd025acfb47d8a2d5295ef17369a43051e3eb075c7a340aff3765ac7bab35fc5e347ec3f9854d0ea5c8034c7c36bf6abca5b09eaa5dddf1777e63cb11463d7c78a3454b70b3897f5231ef7b3c31de222d87c45100b6c0685133b823684ce092940bac65d0ae20b788439a85cd78a4d9fcc2d62a846a663b19fce4bb685065dadbaa49777ae5771d1aeb1415640f82fd2bf7d8421c85ba592c88162f4e2 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 22 29 Apr 05 12

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070b549bdcaa4c6f02f427bfe35a3a4fd63ef6711ddf4ccf33090d3eeb38b322a9838fe8d4d4eb3425b968b3f1dbad2928d53d5e68842ce285c 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418fdf4040f02822d545ccd2339ab88393de8afb934305fcce7af057d43feff099f71ddac15ee522cbfa5f7289d805348829f460ce0e1ee80d580a11626672576d2cc60c9ef1f721810ed12878e423e9a29fdc867ce06e27256ebad56c3c1629186cdb02d6698a6b95d32ed6fe567471e80f31ffc04afee4f83f624d6dbd5da77e0a7d3f314e9a87987ab0aea93fbea98ab91d30b11bb52e157a 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de5e7c68c293fdca8b16fa6f0c4cace01815fe1db4407b09c513c435adcc73f6e07600968628b484b710932bb77240b796bcfb55bb99fbc38d46f9a43e343a5b3aee41cfa427a40803850591985002de1843c39042c817a4bc40169f26aaf5e6e8a2296744e67a9649bd3b7f4642f0464f41c69e8874e149fa7f26522079745c7ec2681ff4750d166bde487d7c0ffd1aabda3b9623e49e07e96ee79364e178df1ec 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 22 29 Apr 05 12

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070b549bdcaa4c6f02f427bfe35a3a4fd63ef6711ddf4ccf33090d3eeb38b322a9838fe8d4d4eb3425b968b3f1dbad2928d53d5e68842ce285c 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386d26ef5aba26fa416f8a1528b96c2fb938534a8f76f9bf61649eb33f3692a682ed1032acd31fbe203950f257078e00d89c996fe370b3a2144bc33952f5bdc77bb098fd3f24394382891d5272c862a8e5e11b1f7375381a7841097d7e4b45acc18bfe754abb3f984303c7d57a72def2a1ba52df0d97b957aa83905b3cb93373c8770b7ab8b9df39d1c93d9f3971bbda1c7ef3535e60dbc9d7e04f403ed8490064ee 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca434254dad5a3b9bd09f0615a92ee98e085f0c660e6903f245090b55457fc90be53813e99a9b25b96661c963201ce1e03abd8ce5495b2519831ff411cafaf194713b2b7040fdb1d4a477d0ab248ea86eb3fc07a82149d210fd5f1e251a197535f81102231ffe7861fed8ed36751b016681bb9bca70e36478d4d11618ea142e4f9438de29f55fb43b729862b7c45323a35234c03b8983824f3d2d1de1a8b68dc8f2f0 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 22 29 Apr 05 12

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

14,002
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 19, 2020 (0 last week)

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070d4f69bef5716eff5f7dee916257260c58436b16ed44afc39d78d9b22d3fb859be3e758bb8cc426c005479973b542f826124752ca3e236f0e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070d4f69bef5716eff5f7dee916257260c58436b16ed44afc39d78d9b22d3fb859be3e758bb8cc426c005479973b542f826124752ca3e236f0e 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070d4f69bef5716eff5f7dee916257260c58436b16ed44afc39d78d9b22d3fb859be3e758bb8cc426c005479973b542f826124752ca3e236f0e 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070d4f69bef5716eff5f7dee916257260c58436b16ed44afc39d78d9b22d3fb859be3e758bb8cc426c005479973b542f826124752ca3e236f0e 

 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Pravesh Singh
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App 

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070f6b48a229e1d0f321692c56fbe805c38cd9262bc7e16e743c48c56039a459171e51effad61e3716181b73c07dad612475d5a24906054b59f 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070ba49fc6ed03ed319150aab7e5dc984100aae37291003dcf1d8f5eb935ab1e717bb21e8b1c958882b2d48e6bc9ee3317ba566d4ced8308e92 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb807068531bff3c94b7a51394f5c677cb118efddc24aefeeced3a18732e5a3d598c11af56e63c9e9f5eee5b44be55f58a7388 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb80705b56fee83b469a5af7ad65d44c826b062e1930c327ef2a059dcfabd866764d53d9fb089c068db46c05aefa3b4ac7693b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070a42be6f11e078d3a3c5c7909ad95587602544c7deee1192a99f41280c8ef571b4cedc493a319b334769178b8fa6112bc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070952450612301c6b432fc7a94cc194c7e335a9f27097deb160f297767f8e1c1656c8cf4568c3a2f19e7831cafe31d5c07 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070ba49fc6ed03ed319150aab7e5dc984100aae37291003dcf1d8f5eb935ab1e717bb21e8b1c958882b2d48e6bc9ee3317ba566d4ced8308e92 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb807048900970a5a6c098c09ba8a5da95aa1cb9ab675de11529ca23faf18f44a048b256c1693eca3fdfa12cffb0701404a8f96bf2e71c0ffc9b63 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f7373314000f372df2ac55c5f6d495d1f098a3fdcacb845c157f9835561242e8b99148d2c5eb97cbc0d6156751038f0f823c18d528726518b122a078839dfc9461f8b85bf96571b42c432acdbb92c06e 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070cc0a99ac8213cffe2b073b74277d997eeff8d85c43e0e7e6a1439489bf9883c2a1d39b29193159cb0bf9bc75e6d12cb4d8a5e495d179f2fd 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070cc0a99ac8213cffe2b073b74277d997eeff8d85c43e0e7e6a1439489bf9883c2a1d39b29193159cb0bf9bc75e6d12cb4d8a5e495d179f2fd 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070754fb24c755cf4ddc7fc67ca98c24a6e43ab55837d9fdc3c0163139648cbed10a47016a6ed5ad9305b85bf8a829a0633cab7b3f807549967 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070aab64f60833165729519011ef1c848f07626ac9e6a3f913c77629ad231bc37f65782032027a8ba34939158e6c35a0fbf 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 22 29 Apr 05 12

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070754fb24c755cf4ddc7fc67ca98c24a6e43ab55837d9fdc3c0163139648cbed10a47016a6ed5ad9305b85bf8a829a0633cab7b3f807549967 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070aab64f60833165729519011ef1c848f07626ac9e6a3f913c77629ad231bc37f65782032027a8ba34939158e6c35a0fbf 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070b549bdcaa4c6f02f427bfe35a3a4fd63ef6711ddf4ccf33090d3eeb38b322a9838fe8d4d4eb3425b968b3f1dbad2928d53d5e68842ce285c 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 22 29 Apr 05 12

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070754fb24c755cf4ddc7fc67ca98c24a6e43ab55837d9fdc3c0163139648cbed10a47016a6ed5ad9305b85bf8a829a0633cab7b3f807549967 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070aab64f60833165729519011ef1c848f07626ac9e6a3f913c77629ad231bc37f65782032027a8ba34939158e6c35a0fbf 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 22 29 Apr 05 12

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070754fb24c755cf4ddc7fc67ca98c24a6e43ab55837d9fdc3c0163139648cbed10a47016a6ed5ad9305b85bf8a829a0633cab7b3f807549967 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=469b00d686bb8070aab64f60833165729519011ef1c848f07626ac9e6a3f913c77629ad231bc37f65782032027a8ba34939158e6c35a0fbf 
Get your free account