Subject: Intelligent, not primitive?
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 16:01:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Pravesh,

On Saturday I was interviewed live on American Real
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/CER7mKA6dfoQ/L344] about my
thoughts, views and mindset on the Corona crisis.

The global reaction has been incredible.

[9097018_1586781171kBCps_american_real.pn]
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/CER7mKA6dfoQ/L344]

I immediately dismantle the fear based narrative and give you
a framework with which to empower yourself.

I also provide compelling tools for you to use to question what is
going on from an intelligent, not primitive perspective.

AND

It has just been uploaded to YouTube
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/CER7mKA6dfoQ/L344] so you
can see it for yourself.

If you have any fear about what’s going on.

If you are facing ANY uncertainty about your health, your finances or
your

future...

MAKE THE TIME – this is worth watching!
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/CER7mKA6dfoQ/L344]

Enjoy :-)

From my heart to yours!

 

 

Peter Sage

P.S. Here's the direct link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZKniKKPivU
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/CER7mKA6dfoQ/L344]

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/kRde/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/kRde/L344]

Sage Academy<br />La Gaviota-Los Abrigos,<br />Granadilla de Abona<br />Santa Cruz de Tenerife 14 1 19 - 38618<br />Spain

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -