Subject: How much time do you spend on reimbursements?
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:19:36 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Keep your pocket intact

Time is money
We&#39;ll help you save both

Avoid the most common worries associated with expensing — Reimbursement lags or spending hours looking for receipts and filing for claims! Expensing is a thing of the past.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5a4e80c078bdb00c769c36346c091cc879b44a2b5198c118d0d68c086e7152c0ed901f54a89225155889c92b78cbdb81fcedd85699fa9c34 
Book your business ride

Easy, automatic expensing 

With your new business profile, all your eligible work trips will be covered by Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt. Ltd., so you’ll never have to manually expense an Uber trip again.

Business ride, personal rewards

Take your first ride on your new business profile, we’ll give you 50% off on your 3 Premier rides & orders with Uber Eats for personal use.

This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber and have not previously taken a ride using their company’s Uber for Business profile. Reward will be awarded within a week of your first business trip.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5a4e80c078bdb00cfbe4849636bbfd8fb84bd8d770364f91787835325b50017ded3a972dc4d9179e413829da3d9ae2fc0e95bf6f475e7fa7 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5a4e80c078bdb00ca776e2bd5e082e6c5480b3926193a7a96fc5645f368db3e57978bb8e82be14b780a5fb3e90618939039e0fc6f04ccb9d 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5a4e80c078bdb00c43a5b205c1dc8467811ebedd44b9b12a9a2f31cbfce7b7047fec9066b14c2606f2d7adc9b91c257497ca2c7b7ee7a116 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5a4e80c078bdb00c810507c59fc26286857a5bd05d4ab80d4aec717a100d00cf57541ab70f21e9b6f1be108e32ec89a8c855fd1e1f550a4e 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5a4e80c078bdb00ca9d41b703564b7a4869cdc61a7703f0d3d89c237c802197000db02f23c502f1f763b13034edeafb50f80f2b9c515b727 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5a4e80c078bdb00c0997f3642f248c140d143fceb97671d5d701ce514583f4edb6f2af88e8a53a1b59111f1cebac909c968321b451a104b6 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5a4e80c078bdb00c02a77a5f260e3042051a1c892c195b21f9bf2a4ea30457e3df1c7274ff6c6174b99198ac0657bb4b6d0d7c435343dfc1 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5a4e80c078bdb00c3c3d79ce715250b06e4c42d5808fa200a381eda679819b91bd4df288b099da0d8d12928398a3fd3ef1a242f1e53ae337 
Uber.com