Subject: Pravesh, need help with your first Business ride?
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 00:18:54 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Pravesh, chat with us?

We noticed that you&#39;ve activated your business profile but have not taken your business trip yet. Need help getting started?

You now have the option to request a call back and speak directly with our experts.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb75cd8ed9deeb7f0d69c98dab86267ffdb4d37c0bb5e1ccd53174b305785f1f6047382fdb569e6b6ba1787d786ba820142 
Schedule a call back

  

Write to us

You can also reach out to our dedicated business support team on [email-masked]

mailto:[email-masked] 
Contact support  ❯

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb78dc96668f58b1d071b3fda6d6bf9a62848220b460466b680b8cb031b2dd8145a331e011f21f48290ba30679e4349fa03 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb763892759e8168551e99f1d7ae45f119ec23cb87c450e275e4e0e1a81af989363b4c83a84f229895fc96ecfba2295c7e3 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb7531457b15e74e660aea32b5860124f5db32028c6a0b893f6050720c05d85d6988c50b6895c7ac42085f27f17d61e125a 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb7aca33130ec092eceea4a86980a62f8901315ba0d841bf2113ff9a42ffbc5d972c75c842f99a59050ade8dea6745c6fad 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb709ca712a2b1eb27db337e287f1926060c150e2f29c400fbe554ec0d8f60541438c3cf09a4811156a59d5e22f46522aca 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb75fa5ed69ec80a03bcbb68c3a09392ebeeed4eef540165aa1e396453d6758194981fc81972047cb045e6539984a1f81f2 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb7c1faf2a6ebfd1236a7f1294a46d6035d8e4ec150075eb177fb67251c214da1f8bb2821d38de746285d78abf79fd13a3f 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb7e87bec48970d44abf67966db937847ce266f76e0159dd4d8451c4cbcbcfbf6cd9d9d45a8d1e4591c377757c2ad94239d 
Uber.com