Subject: [Live] Coronavirus protection Training
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 19:55:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Pravesh,

Here's the new link for the Coronavirus Protection Training:

https://zoom.us/j/388103196
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/81po5RzExSrK/L344]

Regards,

Peter Sage

P.S. Apologies for the tech mishaps.

https://zoom.us/j/388103196
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/81po5RzExSrK/L344]

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/pw2a/L344] | My subscriptions
[/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/pw2a/L344]

Sage Academy<br />La Gaviota-Los Abrigos,<br />Granadilla de Abona<br />Santa Cruz de Tenerife 14 1 19 - 38618<br />Spain

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -