Subject: [Coronavirus] Thank you for your support
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 19:33:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Pravesh,

There's a been a massive response to my free Coronavirus protection
training [https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/u3whHs5tqYrK/L344]
I'm doing on Tuesday 17th march at 3PM EST / 7PM UK time where I'll be
sharing:

I've just posted an update video
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/V83hDE6jkIYf/L344] on my
facebook for you.

Inside I share some initial things you can do and also share a bit
more of what I'll be sharing with you.

[8498497_15843869715pkScreenshot_2020-03-]
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/V83hDE6jkIYf/L344]

Watch it here
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/V83hDE6jkIYf/L344]

From my heart to yours.

Peter Sage

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/kQEa/L344] | My subscriptions
[/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/kQEa/L344]

Sage Academy<br />La Gaviota-Los Abrigos,<br />Granadilla de Abona<br />Santa Cruz de Tenerife 14 1 19 - 38618<br />Spain

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -