Subject: Pravesh, you've been upgraded to ✨UberExecutive✨
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 00:16:41 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

You&#39;ve unlocked access to UberExecutive

Hey Pravesh,

UberExecutive is a special view designed exclusively for business travellers like you. Your Executive comes with Zero cancellation fee, no peak pricing & priority support!

Be it an early start, meeting or late night at work, there’s a ride for every business need.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a5ba98c23c67a110ca9bd95ced2686079784b25d3477ce0c1510dce3bc1374e68755f768e467781f19fa13720cdb63e247031c2e6574cd41 
Try Executive

Key benefits of Uber Executive

 Price protection

Travelling during the busiest time of the day or not, get peak price protection on UberExecutive always.

 Zero cancellation fee

Sometimes plans change! Executive ensures you are charged 0 cancellation fee.

 Priority support

Problem with your ride? Get priority in-app support, 24x7.

Welcome rewards

Get access to exclusive promos, discounts and offers.

Get started by using code EXEC2019 to get 25% off upto Rs.50 on your first 3 rides.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a5ba98c23c67a1109a956a04db61fd4eec723c5f39a5727accc3ae1fc844466c35081c1360f70f6373238a28f15b19205324ed1bba8f7f09 
Apply promo

UberExecutive is only available in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune. Reach out to our support team at [email-masked] for any questions or assistance.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a5ba98c23c67a110468f8cff6b11b2cbb250d8da53dfb7af718e9f1ff4ab766794b6691c98414420aff5e62b2d1c31894e03b19c15a79a2a 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a5ba98c23c67a110e6100a81de4f174d11cbfa567d32b6897f50dee88f16e19dc0707cfcd209625da8ca84263e7c00e433e72602df7cafe0 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a5ba98c23c67a110dc6215c97c3011dcdb625ab63a8ea91274b783b18fa875188d85d9f50eca8314f340a04ba0258b9db6f670f9f34eb609 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a5ba98c23c67a1106cc77a146d029c1951d926fbc68ffa84e2adad8239e26e17aa46c2361771a64dcc4c075ceb76b0173ff4f7e0e2b90a8a 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a5ba98c23c67a110c7ae7a4b63ca5934daafb28e6c6e936170daa68148ad18e7e0047a876a2c056493dbe1e365d0d0f7a614eb92d46568fe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a5ba98c23c67a110c68042279963345de013bb5c09049babb429df87df038e322980d382edd89d02f63b45e09b8c951ecad3fe8619e698b6 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a5ba98c23c67a110acc980fb007794e550473e61beaa28a58e142836e54079822c25eea64cd670140d01b9804a31f8e082ac5efa8ef7e0f2 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a5ba98c23c67a1108d783f1647b3c8f40bbdf72ca150dbcb7e77b5229efbdb5b9ed3b754bb2082b4b33dec650151cdd5766addbfa5dd189a 
Uber.com