Subject: [Urgent] Coronavirus Protection Training
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 17:56:29 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Pravesh,

Yesterday I posted a video on my social media sharing my take on
Coronavirus.

I'll give you a link to it in a sec...

But first make sure you register for the 100% free LIVE training
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/QI7epGdRV4Za/L344] I'm
doing on Tuesday 17th march at 3PM EST / 7PM UK time where I'll be
sharing:

[8466816_1584208156zNWcoronavirus-quarant]
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/QI7epGdRV4Za/L344]

HOW TO ELIMINATE FEAR AND PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY  DURING
THIS CORONA VIRUS CRISIS...

On this training:

 	* Three things you can immediately do to boost your immune system
 	* ​The counter intuitive approach for understanding the psychology
of fear and how to eliminate it...
 	* ​ The best thing you can do for yourself, your family and your
health RIGHT now...
 	* The current facts versus mass believed fiction...
 	*  Live Q&A to get your most pressing questions and challenges
answered

Reserve your spot here.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/QI7epGdRV4Za/L344]

Why am I doing this training?

Well because I genuinely care and want to help as many people as
possible during this uncertain time.

And I also believe people are being misinformed by others and I want
to set the record straight.

My EMF students aren't in a state of panic like the rest of the world
is and there is a reason for this and on this training I'll share what
it is and and whole lot more.

Make sure you attend this training.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/QI7epGdRV4Za/L344]