Subject: Pravesh, remember you can earn Rs.450 worth credits
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 00:15:50 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Ride on <Company name> for business ride

When are you planning your first business ride, Pravesh?

Take your first business ride on the Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. Uber account &unlock 50% off on 3 Uber rides &Uber Eats orders for personal use.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=95150e1ab883da4d460f419d024520b3720720cf655f8f970d53a776ae8c1916cbf1fdf2060f45333ea739f6c02c4f0ae8642b3552c065ac 
Book your business ride

Unlock 50% off upto Rs.75 on 3 Uber Premier rides for personal travel

Unlock 50% off upto Rs.75 on 3 UberEats Orders

Goodbye to reimbursements

Reimburse no more, with your business profile all your future work trips get charged directly to your company&#39;s Uber account.

Chat with us?

Facing trouble with your work account? You now have the option to schedule a call back & talk to our experts.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=95150e1ab883da4db93c079f580c27758a2ddbae825367edfb97c8a83aa7dfe3a112eabf33fc0c4f7a0d186e7ebd17afa3686cf66633fcb0 
Schedule a callback  ❯

This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber and have not previously taken a ride using their company’s Uber for Business profile. Reward will be awarded within a week of your first business trip.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=95150e1ab883da4da2e67deb0a412e2e6cbfb3cf36619a4c772b6ff954118b9642a9ddfb3f25fecbe57ab91a8cdc16429193f4d7016075bb 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=95150e1ab883da4d39c77b89735ff3d58804709477fd47a65fb11988e4dff6106bfa52d53b9217f9f0c6da9652ac1227ba2e0de3f90ac342 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=95150e1ab883da4d7957f6166d8be41d34ddd45d604089a2188615c8c2152848cf11eb71354ae09aefc186849887adb2c5149220a7e112cc 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=95150e1ab883da4d5688df3ce2edba57e427837defdbc855073b113b8a7f994f7ce310a12c11da523ea2cb4562400d18af1b0aef8710c93e 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=95150e1ab883da4d9f1e201c074efb5a1a720336b6625df9f63fea25c6ee9fa85ee8469a132b37e4152bd960f2dcaac5a227b85fbc318df2 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=95150e1ab883da4dd260e7692a941a08ab048121a6ef05f157686fd4426f33e8cdeed9b1b43b697b0c6fb5fdd9f27bae65bb587f20c70f96 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=95150e1ab883da4d5b8f8a2d8b60e241ee71a4cfb2322a524468e5d86dd8e64ba30cd6a0ef67c9a3067aa1094160ae00b0f7bfdee192bd2a 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=95150e1ab883da4db26aa7fe319070cca46fff5d75b3daea3e5c2cf78b90be42f91decff13ac61c4d543376c01d92a6e41133e92bde507ca 
Uber.com