Subject: Flagging Twillo Issue
From: Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>
To: Parvez Alam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 08:28:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi Parvez, 

I have just missed a call as I wasn't unable to pick it up. 

username: [email-masked] 

When did this happen? 20:56 

- What was the status originally? EmailsAvailable 

- To what status was it changed? EmailsAvailable 

- How many times this happened? 1 

- What was agent doing at the time or right before this happened? Working on case. 

Debug Coding : 

2020-01-15T15:03:20.504Z - OnACall: No - Running version 2020.01.07.1754 
2020-01-15T15:03:20.506Z - OnACall: No - Commit hash at time of build: e2e0e52238276e0675a3ceca55399eadecee5915 
2020-01-15T15:03:23.682Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-dialer 
2020-01-15T15:03:23.683Z - OnACall: No - checkIsAuthenticating 
2020-01-15T15:03:23.691Z - OnACall: No - Recieved command 'isAuthenticating?' at timestamp 2020-01-15T15:03:23.683Z 
2020-01-15T15:03:23.693Z - OnACall: No - checkIsAuthenticating returned false 
2020-01-15T15:03:23.733Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/WorkerStates 
2020-01-15T15:03:25.508Z - OnACall: No - Requesting Capability Token... 
2020-01-15T15:03:25.508Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TwilioToken/ExtensionToken 
2020-01-15T15:03:25.518Z - OnACall: No - Wed Jan 15 2020 20:33:25 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time): chrome.runtime.onInstalled 
2020-01-15T15:03:25.945Z - OnACall: No - {"token":"eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJBQ2RjNDY2MmEyNjQ0NjJmNzFjYjQzZmUwNjBlZTZhZDg5IiwiZXhwIjoxNTc5MTY1NDA2LCJzY29wZSI6InNjb3BlOmNsaWVudDppbmNvbWluZz9jbGllbnROYW1lPXByYXZlc2hfc2luZ2ggc2NvcGU6Y2xpZW50Om91dGdvaW5nP2FwcFNpZD1BUDFlN2Y4ODhkZjdmYzQwY2Y4NTNlN2ExZDJiNWYxMDRmJmNsaWVudE5hbWU9cHJhdmVzaF9zaW5naCJ9.g69H9QWdLjf-5i_GofRzx_HSdlVP5IfRr3eAVLxHBRo"} 
2020-01-15T15:03:25.946Z - OnACall: No - Setup starting... 
2020-01-15T15:03:25.946Z - OnACall: No - Token: eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJBQ2RjNDY2MmEyNjQ0NjJmNzFjYjQzZmUwNjBlZTZhZDg5IiwiZXhwIjoxNTc5MTY1NDA2LCJzY29wZSI6InNjb3BlOmNsaWVudDppbmNvbWluZz9jbGllbnROYW1lPXByYXZlc2hfc2luZ2ggc2NvcGU6Y2xpZW50Om91dGdvaW5nP2FwcFNpZD1BUDFlN2Y4ODhkZjdmYzQwY2Y4NTNlN2ExZDJiNWYxMDRmJmNsaWVudE5hbWU9cHJhdmVzaF9zaW5naCJ9.g69H9QWdLjf-5i_GofRzx_HSdlVP5IfRr3eAVLxHBRo 
2020-01-15T15:03:57.012Z - OnACall: No - Twilio.Device Ready! 
2020-01-15T15:03:59.858Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-dialer 
2020-01-15T15:03:59.858Z - OnACall: No - checkIsAuthenticating 
2020-01-15T15:03:59.881Z - OnACall: No - Recieved command 'isAuthenticating?' at timestamp 2020-01-15T15:03:59.859Z 
2020-01-15T15:03:59.886Z - OnACall: No - checkIsAuthenticating returned false 
2020-01-15T15:03:59.947Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/WorkerStates 
2020-01-15T15:04:00.508Z - OnACall: No - workerSid is null 
2020-01-15T15:04:00.509Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetWorkerSid 
2020-01-15T15:04:00.976Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:04:01.531Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:04:04.637Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:04:05.541Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:04:05.733Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:04:05.916Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:04:06.061Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:04:06.269Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:04:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:04:10.892Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:04:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:04:21.052Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:04:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:04:30.790Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:04:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:04:41.012Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:04:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:04:51.000Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:05:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:05:01.004Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:05:05.487Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-dialer 
2020-01-15T15:05:05.490Z - OnACall: No - checkIsAuthenticating 
2020-01-15T15:05:05.545Z - OnACall: No - Recieved command 'isAuthenticating?' at timestamp 2020-01-15T15:05:05.490Z 
2020-01-15T15:05:05.554Z - OnACall: No - checkIsAuthenticating returned false 
2020-01-15T15:05:05.616Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/WorkerStates 
2020-01-15T15:05:07.879Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:09.335Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:09.517Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:09.623Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:09.783Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:09.917Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:10.033Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:05:11.047Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:05:12.036Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:12.183Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:12.381Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:12.570Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:12.703Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:12.860Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:13.023Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:13.511Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:13.687Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:13.831Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:14.007Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:14.148Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:14.303Z - OnACall: No - Switching to vgg-settings 
2020-01-15T15:05:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:05:20.825Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:05:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:05:31.012Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:05:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:05:41.055Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:05:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:05:51.001Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:06:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:06:00.802Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:06:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:06:10.794Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:06:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:06:21.001Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:06:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:06:31.001Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:06:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:06:40.994Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:06:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:06:50.792Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:07:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:07:00.791Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:07:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:07:10.996Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:07:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:07:20.993Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:07:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:07:31.001Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:07:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:07:40.793Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:07:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:07:50.999Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:08:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:08:00.992Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:08:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:08:10.994Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:08:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:08:21.004Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:08:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:08:30.986Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:08:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:08:40.995Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:08:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:08:50.786Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:09:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:09:01.005Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:09:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:09:10.784Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:09:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:09:20.784Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:09:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:09:30.992Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:09:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:09:40.790Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:09:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:09:51.002Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:10:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:10:00.989Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:10:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:10:11.019Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:10:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:10:21.098Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:10:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:10:31.015Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:10:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:10:40.827Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:10:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:10:51.137Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:11:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:11:00.992Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:11:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:11:10.995Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:11:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:11:20.798Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:11:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:11:30.906Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:11:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:11:40.861Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:11:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:11:51.043Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:12:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:12:00.805Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:12:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:12:11.000Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:12:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:12:20.785Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:12:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:12:31.000Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:12:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:12:40.999Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:12:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:12:50.990Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:13:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:13:00.783Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:13:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:13:10.819Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:13:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:13:20.992Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:13:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:13:30.791Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:13:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:13:40.790Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:13:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:13:51.067Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:14:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:14:00.800Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:14:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:14:11.105Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:14:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:14:20.997Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:14:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:14:30.985Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:14:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:14:40.998Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:14:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:14:50.790Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:15:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:15:01.018Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:15:01.507Z - OnACall: No - checking if update is required 
2020-01-15T15:15:01.508Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/ViagogoPhoneClient/update.xml?cacheBuster=1579101301507 
2020-01-15T15:15:01.949Z - OnACall: No - App version: 2020.01.07.1754 server version: 2020.01.07.1754 
2020-01-15T15:15:01.950Z - OnACall: No - update required check: false 
2020-01-15T15:15:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:15:10.781Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:15:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:15:20.992Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:15:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:15:32.363Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:15:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:15:40.989Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:15:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:15:50.883Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:16:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:16:01.007Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:16:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:16:11.024Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:16:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:16:21.145Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:16:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:16:31.053Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:16:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:16:40.803Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:16:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:16:51.000Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:17:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:17:00.792Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:17:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:17:10.990Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:17:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:17:21.036Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:17:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:17:31.023Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:17:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:17:41.000Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:17:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:17:51.081Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:18:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:18:01.238Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:18:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:18:10.993Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:18:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:18:21.014Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:18:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:18:31.007Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:18:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:18:41.040Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:18:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:18:51.013Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:19:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:19:01.006Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:19:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:19:10.793Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:19:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:19:21.042Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:19:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:19:30.809Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:19:40.508Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:19:40.796Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:19:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:19:51.024Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:20:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:20:00.998Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:20:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:20:11.057Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:20:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:20:21.507Z - OnACall: No - Wed Jan 15 2020 20:50:21 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) Background.RunBackgroundLoop: extension is authenticating 
2020-01-15T15:20:22.507Z - OnACall: No - Wed Jan 15 2020 20:50:22 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) Background.RunBackgroundLoop: extension is authenticating 
2020-01-15T15:20:23.507Z - OnACall: No - Wed Jan 15 2020 20:50:23 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) Background.RunBackgroundLoop: extension is authenticating 
2020-01-15T15:20:23.736Z - OnACall: No - Recieved command 'authenticated' at timestamp 2020-01-15T15:20:23.735Z 
2020-01-15T15:20:24.531Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:20:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:20:30.792Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:20:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:20:40.783Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:20:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:20:50.989Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:21:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:21:00.996Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:21:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:21:11.002Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:21:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:21:20.988Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:21:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:21:30.995Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:21:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:21:40.999Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:21:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:21:51.014Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:22:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:22:00.784Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:22:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:22:11.004Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:22:20.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:22:20.787Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:22:30.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:22:30.781Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:22:40.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:22:40.778Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:22:50.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:22:50.994Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:23:00.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:23:00.992Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:23:10.507Z - OnACall: No - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:23:10.795Z - OnACall: No - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":false} 
2020-01-15T15:23:12.577Z - OnACall: Yes - Twilio.Device Custom Message: _showIncomingConnection called , code = 1010 
2020-01-15T15:23:12.579Z - OnACall: Yes - Twilio.Device Custom Message: _showIncomingConnection promised finished , code = 1010 
2020-01-15T15:23:12.580Z - OnACall: Yes - Twilio.Device Custom Message: _showIncomingConnection cleartimeout finished , code = 1010 
2020-01-15T15:23:12.581Z - OnACall: Yes - Device incoming called 
2020-01-15T15:23:12.581Z - OnACall: Yes - Incoming connection to line +18772632410 
2020-01-15T15:23:12.585Z - OnACall: Yes - setCurrentWorkerInfoAndAgentStatus starting 
2020-01-15T15:23:12.586Z - OnACall: Yes - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:23:13.146Z - OnACall: Yes - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":true,"taskSid":"WT68301532375d60aeb21ba5784919d248","taskStatus":"Reserved","transactionId":"23925470","to":"18772632410","from":"7866039026","language":"us","phoneLineTypeId":1,"taskQueueFriendlyName":"Green US"} 
2020-01-15T15:23:13.148Z - OnACall: Yes - setCurrentWorkerInfoAndAgentStatus finished 
2020-01-15T15:23:16.981Z - OnACall: Yes - Switching to vgg-dialer 
2020-01-15T15:23:16.985Z - OnACall: Yes - checkIsAuthenticating 
2020-01-15T15:23:16.994Z - OnACall: Yes - Recieved command 'isAuthenticating?' at timestamp 2020-01-15T15:23:16.986Z 
2020-01-15T15:23:16.999Z - OnACall: Yes - checkIsAuthenticating returned false 
2020-01-15T15:23:17.102Z - OnACall: Yes - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/WorkerStates 
2020-01-15T15:23:17.120Z - OnACall: Yes - Switching to vgg-incoming 
2020-01-15T15:23:19.910Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:20.507Z - OnACall: Yes - API call to: https://cstoolsbeta.viagogo.net/Viagogo.Tools.Twilio.ChromeExtension.Api/TaskRouter/GetCurrentWorkerInfo?workerSid=WK5379d4737b77b6f169baeacc4a596921 
2020-01-15T15:23:20.880Z - OnACall: Yes - {"twilioStatus":"Available","workerStatus":"EmailsAvailable","hasTask":true,"taskSid":"WT68301532375d60aeb21ba5784919d248","taskStatus":"Reserved","transactionId":"23925470","to":"18772632410","from":"7866039026","language":"us","phoneLineTypeId":1,"taskQueueFriendlyName":"Green US"} 
2020-01-15T15:23:21.697Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:21.864Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:21.997Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:22.164Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:22.314Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:22.448Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:22.581Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:22.732Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:22.899Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:23.032Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:23.216Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:23.366Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:23.550Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:23.817Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:24.811Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:24.958Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:25.123Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:25.323Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:25.524Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:25.707Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:25.908Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:26.709Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:26.893Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:26.987Z - OnACall: Yes - checkIsAuthenticating 
2020-01-15T15:23:26.989Z - OnACall: Yes - Recieved command 'isAuthenticating?' at timestamp 2020-01-15T15:23:26.988Z 
2020-01-15T15:23:26.991Z - OnACall: Yes - checkIsAuthenticating returned false 
2020-01-15T15:23:27.080Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:27.230Z - OnACall: Yes - Call answered with SID: CAf35938c85271bf32aca2e97905b9e6ea 
2020-01-15T15:23:29.235Z - OnACall: Yes - Switching to vgg-log 

Kind Regards, 
Pravesh