Subject: Time to refresh your career?
From: "reed.co.uk" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 03:32:48 -0600
List-Id: <6234393.xt.local>

To view this email as a web page, go to the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address window.
https://view.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=9b7d991eef67098785ceb35efe85a25a0ad8341fb78b9253e68ae91957cd1c7bde2cc0147fd694e6300883a0efefa8b7bb0440432266b91866336cceab4eb86f6e138a993cb44b79e74775aec3b29afdreed.co.uk
https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=799301177fb6a914b204c5ccea2abfc5c8e01d7ad26d6be75f647ca4004dae8835242b8993e256c151b57e39f59c6e7766f729d9fe3be6c9 

https://view.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=9b7d991eef67098785ceb35efe85a25a0ad8341fb78b9253e68ae91957cd1c7bde2cc0147fd694e6300883a0efefa8b7bb0440432266b91866336cceab4eb86f6e138a993cb44b79e74775aec3b29afd 
View online   | 
https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=c43814d0cad26d304ab703b734da5ef42fcd833f753f3b31b35f21f95132cad4acb3d326f77611e232d7eb5850b36f31bb777e6360243453 
Sign in 
<a href="https://twitter.com/reedcouk" target="_blank" title="follow us on twitter"><img alt="follow us on twitter" border="0" class="small-social-icons" height="29" src="http://image.e.reed.co.uk/lib/fe9012727661037971/m/3/small-twitter-icon.jpg" style="display: block;" width="29" /></a>

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=046002ab0d7b80891d4fe8da55107a65db7f4f1f152d8ed3f135e3bfb92e11bad676b75690e22f535dc5c2c2289e53dabc0806be019dd5f5 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=bb9da191f2ea5c0d1c67ef6fb36e2d6d0a26743ba72fec4fdbabf4f04b48af3990d477eed2123c0a53bc903f6bcf2969264d76a056fd3b82 

 

Do you still Love Mondays, Pravesh?

 

We haven't seen you around for a while, so wanted to check in and make sure you're still loving Mondays. Doesn't sound like you? Maybe it's time to find a new job...

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=d1c951004741da1b7e0e2e2802cea1ddeb5620ccd5cdd1492e68ede91a83f08538c458eca4d8506dd12c8a7e084924e0dd94f3bf6780e0c0 
Find a job

 

 

Are you a member of the bored?

Bored? Dissatisfied? Underpaid?

Whatever you want to change at work, it starts here.

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=d1c951004741da1b7e0e2e2802cea1ddeb5620ccd5cdd1492e68ede91a83f08538c458eca4d8506dd12c8a7e084924e0dd94f3bf6780e0c0 

 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=d1c951004741da1b7e0e2e2802cea1ddeb5620ccd5cdd1492e68ede91a83f08538c458eca4d8506dd12c8a7e084924e0dd94f3bf6780e0c0 
Find your next job

 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=9b54283628d8e658cb461ef8254e66a8c990563afa845ac8a60625fb78f14e06be6edbb93d1cfa37848ed76f25d0eab5dc862bb3ebab0368 

 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=9b54283628d8e658cb461ef8254e66a8c990563afa845ac8a60625fb78f14e06be6edbb93d1cfa37848ed76f25d0eab5dc862bb3ebab0368 
Download the app

 

 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=98088b2051ecad1ff8bb5a06ae6be65a46a0742fabb126eef725dfe0fdaa1bc802151abc31014ea45aecbedfffc3be323b13ca47aa308f6f 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=98088b2051ecad1ff8bb5a06ae6be65a46a0742fabb126eef725dfe0fdaa1bc802151abc31014ea45aecbedfffc3be323b13ca47aa308f6f 
18 ways to fall in love with Mondays 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=98088b2051ecad1ff8bb5a06ae6be65a46a0742fabb126eef725dfe0fdaa1bc802151abc31014ea45aecbedfffc3be323b13ca47aa308f6f 

Read more

 

 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=1dcfc8be691641ce00c1d78effbac4aa28a7faedc5f33b6b3f07e8a5e45a5cf5c3585f07561a7e59585f97ada3915f01a0ae113146231a5f 

 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=dd75481b20457425d4b84d35a28199705a3a7743fb4728363653f05c4c6007d2299c46426c71d28b9c3ddbfe2af3e9bd244fb81d57315eab 
14 random acts of kindness to help you Love Mondays 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=dd75481b20457425d4b84d35a28199705a3a7743fb4728363653f05c4c6007d2299c46426c71d28b9c3ddbfe2af3e9bd244fb81d57315eab 

Read more

 

 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=a88db9def23227f44f4ab8f123bb2cb61309387ccf7192937985dd96f18f3076098acbee8d88ba4c39bd9cd9768a605cc05dc3e4e368b431 
Browse Career Advice

 

 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=62e1a92e9364cca617058b634ef31d4f01645d26d48cea03ea0d702acc5572ea9960eedcb34c4418fb34322a28984fff49ddf7bdbfe71fa5 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=54bb5a7430af0ef3ea72dc01184e0f1c83a4e440334e449bfe8109996d5115239c030044f6e4b2c1fa10965b221846e3ed28a6a2e46d5708 

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=847a08d78ab04a26fb75ab5b652048c2d557e35a949950386d5c503caa6bcecec3579417cdb132f000ecdb126b4a4eee16e1d14ff91670d4 

 

You&#39;ve received this e&#45;mail because 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  is a registered user of 
https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=d1c951004741da1b7e0e2e2802cea1ddeb5620ccd5cdd1492e68ede91a83f08538c458eca4d8506dd12c8a7e084924e0dd94f3bf6780e0c0 
reed.co.uk  and has agreed to receive marketing emails.

https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=d1c951004741da1b7e0e2e2802cea1ddeb5620ccd5cdd1492e68ede91a83f08538c458eca4d8506dd12c8a7e084924e0dd94f3bf6780e0c0 
reed.co.uk  is a service provided by Reed Online Ltd, Dragon Court, 27&#45;29 Macklin Street, London, WC2B 5LX.

Reed Online Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number: 6317279.

Registered Office: Academy Court, 94 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1DT.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from 
https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=d1c951004741da1b7e0e2e2802cea1ddeb5620ccd5cdd1492e68ede91a83f08538c458eca4d8506dd12c8a7e084924e0dd94f3bf6780e0c0 
reed.co.uk , you can 
https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=2aa23e2343c84f5e0cf875c7c7e30467c0e095d414657ce985352f0d4477cb3df278315cf63964bb88fde1fccb4ed443ab1452e289972aadb29f760865d81cdb 
unsubscribe here.

For more information, you can view our 
https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=c66a329d9ce09c523a3738ef3a4badbd6acdca5bb22e847a3113dba8f873c02ab238a4ab8e05ee190235536b1b03d4579b75ea4eeb935cea 
Privacy Policy here.

----------------------------------------
	
	This email was sent by:
	reed.co.uk
	Dragon Court 27-29 Macklin Street
	Covent Garden, ., London WC2B 5LX, UK
	
	We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
	( https://click.e.reed.co.uk/?qs=cd1d1aa7092a1a2e4ea331518320fcc5980dea85fc237d57e10405995ec718b75c2d14696ee8e73bed25f96d753818cae6532abfcb1ccdf0 )
	
	----------------------------------------
	
	Visit the following URL to manage your subscriptions.
	( https://click.e.reed.co.uk/subscription_center.aspx?qs=e9a2023ea93c769f93ac50d398ffa9103d524bfc0b3e440b0359c026a81d3f7eb277c8ba0e0e2d0a1f12a26335ee90f8e522bba84e3e878a76a3b9919f43af1f )
	
	Visit the following URL to update your profile.
	( https://click.e.reed.co.uk/profile_center.aspx?qs=e9a2023ea93c769f710b3e3674fa73342fbc7be74dd403fbca05ea16f1a1869a9614dd439034c88ab7ea7648e94c200099a18a6ba2b884532cab0b3ccada2260 )
	
	Visit the following URL to unsubscribe.
	( https://click.e.reed.co.uk/unsub_center.aspx?qs=e9a2023ea93c769f93ac50d398ffa9103d524bfc0b3e440b0359c026a81d3f7ee43f8c21398426b0d1390bb8287750936031033024ef1cc350966ffc81257b03a2b33474fc217ed8 )