Subject: LAST CHANCE for the free training at 2pm EST (Don't miss out!)
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 17:01:40 +0000 (UTC)

Pravesh,

In just about an hour, I'll be doing a special live training that will
show you how uber successful people thrive most in environments like
we’ve been experiencing in 2020.

This will be a value packed hour (well, sometimes 90 minutes or more
by the time I’m done answering all your questions-guilty as charged
lol) worth of content that you surely won't want to miss. 

 ⇒ Click here to register for this special training: “How to
Crush the Rest of 2020 and Set Yourself Up to Win Big in 2021” 
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/TkLdAOam7qZa/L344]

The training is a compilation of 3 DECADES WORTH of personal
development research and discovery around my own journey as well as
the journeys of hundreds of my own private clients living lives that
are only dreamt about.

Specifically, though, I’ll be showing you how they seem to shift
their performance into a higher gear in times of adversity (and there
is no more adverse time in recent history than this year).

Here’s what we’re going to dig into:

	* Learn the exact roadmap of those who are crushing it right now so
you can join them and rally in this unprecedented year, no matter how
in-the-hole you think you are. You’ll be saying, “WOW, 2020 was
the best thing that ever happened to me.”
 
 	* Get the formula that you can immediately use to finally end
self-sabotage and stop procrastination, so you can unlock your true
potential and achieve financial abundance in any economic environment
or circumstance.
 
 	* Discover exactly what uber successful people do differently that
catapults them higher when facing any kind of challenge or during
times of uncertainty like we are experiencing right now.
 
 	* And so much more!

If you've ever been on one of my trainings, you know that the learning
doesn't stop at the top of the hour. I'll stay in the room for as long
as you have questions for me. 

And with some of the best golden nuggets of wisdom coming from the
Q+A, I love watching the lightbulbs turn on when you have your "aha"
moment. 

So come join me at 2PM EST TODAY and let's get you headed in the right
direction here in the last quarter of 2020 and beyond!

 ⇒ Click here to register for this special training: “How to
Crush the Rest of 2020 and Set Yourself Up to Win Big in 2021”
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/TkLdAOam7qZa/L344] 

Can’t wait to see you there :)

From my heart to yours!

Peter Sage

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/k4P8/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/k4P8/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -