Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:55:31 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 20 &#45; SEPTEMBER 27

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97a1814c3abf6efbbd6dadee247a6c441ad2256cd4b9998a64848b33f9659793c7f852fd938872a7e97351d52773d6473f8306a0f8ffa8f8f93 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97a1814c3abf6efbbd6dadee247a6c441ad2256cd4b9998a64848b33f9659793c7f852fd938872a7e97351d52773d6473f8306a0f8ffa8f8f93 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97a9fc2bff712e1e2ad35d7502654b9cf91e1d9737f5b414f214cc8520acb1de8c4aca2db1dc8bdbba82222811005930511ad4bd62f8a431c37 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 06 13 Sep 20 27

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97a9fc2bff712e1e2ad35d7502654b9cf91e1d9737f5b414f214cc8520acb1de8c4aca2db1dc8bdbba82222811005930511ad4bd62f8a431c37 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 06 13 Sep 20 27

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97a9fc2bff712e1e2ad35d7502654b9cf91e1d9737f5b414f214cc8520acb1de8c4aca2db1dc8bdbba82222811005930511ad4bd62f8a431c37 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 06 13 Sep 20 27

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97ad876f618039cf0048c4967e219564a38057a3df4df2acda91e6f3c86c3fa025389defedc7e745d0230cc81bb282a198c 

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 19, 2020 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97a925987ba5e7de0f06b4e85fcf8627162fa48fc022fa0ee47bd622f1b0cd5ed43c739844f762b920e74730f4bef7b21a6a3594d0959326d87 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97a925987ba5e7de0f06b4e85fcf8627162fa48fc022fa0ee47bd622f1b0cd5ed43c739844f762b920e74730f4bef7b21a6a3594d0959326d87 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Inspiration

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ba11f48869cbd0816a0ecf9974a76c35d0091abeb05b3399d83945df3e62c5391bfcbbc2e8237de6ba19c16157c67b8568ccf5fd00bb513718946f091e3a27e 
What Type of Writer Are You? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ba11f48869cbd0816a0ecf9974a76c35d0091abeb05b3399d83945df3e62c5391bfcbbc2e8237de6ba19c16157c67b8568ccf5fd00bb513718946f091e3a27e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ba11f48869cbd08a65241f8171df29954b8364a503d409bd66ed0efe463195fb3ed135a0d68a66187292b244ab3d49f212d445e9f5001d4fb29ea5c645f16dc 
What It Means to Put the Reader at the Center in Professional Communication 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ba11f48869cbd08a65241f8171df29954b8364a503d409bd66ed0efe463195fb3ed135a0d68a66187292b244ab3d49f212d445e9f5001d4fb29ea5c645f16dc 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ba11f48869cbd0879b91a5473c2c4a6ab08523fefb83832c1ee124cb25c69212d6f51c745a42a22c2999af8188f2648c56cd15b6b4d46f4f14466cf9dbd94d3 
What Is Conciseness? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ba11f48869cbd0879b91a5473c2c4a6ab08523fefb83832c1ee124cb25c69212d6f51c745a42a22c2999af8188f2648c56cd15b6b4d46f4f14466cf9dbd94d3 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97a7e3bccf9055da39b38c6abb8f5e9223641bed580fd7b06540e95b3dd44cdd33494ec765b4e6702159fb4edef33f8e8dc15401da84b42e536 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97a7e3bccf9055da39b38c6abb8f5e9223641bed580fd7b06540e95b3dd44cdd33494ec765b4e6702159fb4edef33f8e8dc15401da84b42e536 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97a7e3bccf9055da39b38c6abb8f5e9223641bed580fd7b06540e95b3dd44cdd33494ec765b4e6702159fb4edef33f8e8dc15401da84b42e536 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97a7e3bccf9055da39b38c6abb8f5e9223641bed580fd7b06540e95b3dd44cdd33494ec765b4e6702159fb4edef33f8e8dc15401da84b42e536 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8f8b3b441caac97a1b10405cb9bbf28a3205d4d9227dfac4ee6d07c9def5456a33adc88d01b10824de23df2a46448825063842de72862911a3b947cade430513 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f7f5431f143e5083ff5903361b6c8554a6c893858d5c8352d5fe4d51bfa1009b919fc3235634aba20a4933776ade9d1fbe6a3376ad1942e255295cef20f5170a 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f7f5431f143e508397bff6da59e4e9dc7ad041907f0364c2f638af0acb43ee9a7ac4d30a4a2582c8073fdcd35ecf16b61c00a3a979991b36 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f7f5431f143e5083215d627b5610e72e57cb268a61e2a7871d3f3481e81ea18a0f4aa73c21f9d3df3931ee367dad6df12c14349cdf4833b2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f7f5431f143e5083f37cba5772df85aef2fac7592015f39cf3822506fd34aa138116433c5f9022e2901135e8273f8af4027ca2a133fee02b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f7f5431f143e5083e9c5bb6daff370687c231fa2fed6011808f6d96a7027165f006d5c80f9208ae5c21cfe12abec883c38b674bc46b4414b 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f7f5431f143e5083ff5903361b6c8554a6c893858d5c8352d5fe4d51bfa1009b919fc3235634aba20a4933776ade9d1fbe6a3376ad1942e255295cef20f5170a 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f7f5431f143e5083c0532d607d96ae3440d5339f038f52c1a461646c6d23d2b84777a38fce23a69e7743f45fb78191e5dfb4f852c79a34aa2fe3d15316030ea0 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b55a80ef657a8f65d8406d6a300ded5b67b5bc081969af49a4c9066f191379777782bd1fd76755e2d1f1d8863b59b3385622db2057c3d04989c697e3ad75e20cbf0d4c8c4c631b3990dd33d3c40ce5dabaa20861d83f10b 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f7f5431f143e5083f27b856e2780fee9ff410ee547082546b0e5cf39684d0c7da7338c7b14ec0fe870f723fa48676b3aad33005f911e351f0a606940c44503b4 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f7f5431f143e5083f27b856e2780fee9ff410ee547082546b0e5cf39684d0c7da7338c7b14ec0fe870f723fa48676b3aad33005f911e351f0a606940c44503b4 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104