Subject: 14 DAYS TO GO! But what WILL happen on Pete’s Private Cruise?
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 10:09:10 +0000 (UTC)

14 DAYS TO GO! But what WILL happen on Pete’s Private Cruise?

Dear Pravesh

The private cruise around the glorious islands of Croatia is happening
in just 2 weeks!  Due to personal circumstances two couples have had
to reschedule which has opened up four spaces on what is being talked
about as the ‘SEMCATION EVENT OF THE YEAR’. 

However, one of the key questions that is being asked is “What
exactly can I expect?”

Well, apart from enjoying the spectacular islands from our own 150ft
Private Power Yacht, visiting hidden beaches, having fun on Jet
Ski’s, private tours of historic places and tons of other surprises
and lifetime magic moments, there is the serious business of what you
are going to learn and how that is going to MASSIVELY AND POSITIVELY
IMPACT YOUR LIFE going forward.

Peter has crafted an incredible syllabus around the topic of
‘SCIENTIFIC SYNCHRONICITY’. Each day, after joining him through
his powerful and energising morning routine, you will spend quality
time being taken through a series of high-level trainings designed to
rapidly shift the outer world circumstances of your life.

These include:

	* Understanding the energetic signature of specific problems and how
to have them solve themselves.

	* How to protect yourself from powerful negative influences so you
can rise above OPD (other people’s drama) and not be affected by
global uncertainty.

	* Why finance abundance eludes so many people, especially when trying
to practice the law of attraction, and what to do about it so can
start allowing much more of it into your life.

	* How to become far more immune to illnesses or viruses and how to
heal much faster if you have them.

	* Key’s to understanding the real nature of reality so you can
enjoy an empowering relationship to life while letting go of the fear
of death.

And much more!

Everything will be backed-up with the latest research in the fields of
_Neuroscience, Ontology, Quantum Mechanics and Circumstantial Reality
Creation_ and presented in an easy to understand way that allows you
to leave with a new and deep understanding of how to create the life
you want and the tools to do it.  There will also be live
demonstrations and practical exercises designed to generate VERIFIABLE
RESULTS IN YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU EVEN STEP OFF THE BOAT.

In addition, every student that signs up receives the £2000
‘_Quantum Alignment Foundation Course_’. This special program is
not available to the public and was previously only sold to Peter’s
Masters students at full price. It is an incredible addition to any
personal growth library, covers topics not taught in mainstream and
forms the basis of the teachings we will build upon on the cruise.

Combine all of the above with a focus on physical, mental and
spiritual well-being with Yoga on deck, fresh healthy superfoods,
guided meditations and this could very well be the PERFECT TRIP NEEDED
TO REFRESH AND RESTORE YOU TO BALANCE in a pretty unbalanced world.

If any of the above resonates or if you would like to ask further
questions or discuss any part of this trip to see if it’s right for
you, please book a private call asap by clicking the link on the
cruise information page which can be found here:
www.cruisewithpete.com
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/VerN1PBQfH9c/L344]

I look forward to seeing you on board but hurry, the magic is waiting!

Damir Mujic

CEO Pineal.org

 

PS Your safety and commitment are our primary concern.  All single
participants are now upgraded to private cabins FREE OF CHARGE. There
are excellent hygienic measures in place throughout the cruise along
with an immune boosting focus and a 100% REFUND POLICY if cancelled
due to Covid.

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/kbZD/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/kbZD/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -