Subject: URGENT - doors closing 11:59pm PST
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 05:24:34 +0000 (UTC)

I'd hate to have you miss out, so don't!

Hey Pravesh,

REGISTRATION IS ABOUT TO CLOSE IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS and_ it's not
opening again._

This is _YOUR VERY LAST OPPORTUNITY_ to JOIN MY ULTIMATE SELF MASTERY
PROGRAM AT THIS PRICE AND WITH ALL THE BONUSES.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/tLRJbgxz62oQ/L344]

SECURE YOUR SPOT NOW
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/tLRJbgxz62oQ/L344]or miss
out completely on _Ultimate Self Mastery._

From my heart to yours!

Peter

P.S. _This isn't some marketing gimmick or false scarcity. _

The registration page will literally be taken offline at 11:59pm
Pacific Time tonight and you won't be able to enroll anymore. JOIN THE
CLASS NOW SINCE THIS IS YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR _ULTIMATE SELF
MASTERY._
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/tLRJbgxz62oQ/L344]

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rxxB/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rxxB/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -