Subject: don't miss out on all of the transformation!
From: Peter Sage <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 16:39:15 +0000 (UTC)

Ultimate Self Mastery Closes TONIGHT @ 11:59pm PST

Hey Pravesh,

I regret to inform you that this is not a fabulous Friday message.
This is a heart to heart that we need to have.

The _Ultimate Self Mastery_ Program Launch CLOSES TONIGHT 11:59PM PST
and you _STILL_ haven’t joined yet.

→ CLICK HER TO END SELF SABOTAGE AND PROCRASTINATION ONCE AND FOR
ALL [https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/0K8I6D3nwFrK/L344]

Speaking of procrastination, let’s talk about when it’s useful.

_Yes, it actually is._

And it’s useful when you’re putting _OFF_ procrastination! Other
than that it’s ruining your potential!

And the problem is...

If you don't address self mastery, if you're not guided through the
levels of awareness and transformation that will unlock your
potential, then guess what? YOUR MIND WILL JUSTIFY IT.

Just like it's doing right now. The very same reason why
you SHOULD click the link and take a look at something that's going
to improve your life, but don't. And it'll justify it by coming up
with _the Big Lie._

What’s the big lie?

Pretty simple.

It's the lie that almost everybody that lives below their potential
uses. They say:

_"I can't afford it." _

_"I can't find the time."_

_"I'm not cut out for that." _

 

And here's why it's a lie. Because the reality is, when you look in
the mirror, when nobody else is listening and you're honest face to
face with yourself, what you really should be saying is this:

_“I can, but I won't because I don't want to feel X,"_

_"Because I don't want to look silly."_

_"Because I'm scared of what other people will think"_

_"Because I'm coming from scarcity."_

_"Because--" _all of the fill in the blank B.S., the belief system
that so many people rob their entire lives worth of potential for.

I’m here to say that_ IT’S NOW OR NEVER._

We’re closing the cart tonight _11:59PM PST _and you can still claim
your _92% DISCOUNT_ before that. (That's not including all of the
bonuses we discussed either!)

→ LAST CHANCE TO JOIN ULTIMATE SELF MASTERY FOR ONLY $349 OR 4X$97
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/0K8I6D3nwFrK/L344]

Look, I care about you and if you’ve followed my work, if you’re
watching this message it’s because you’re interested in being a
better version of yourself.

AND THAT’S ALL I CARE ABOUT.

That's why I've put in a ton of work into create something that is
guaranteed, underline, _GUARANTEED_ to cure procrastination,
eliminate self sabotage, eradicate limiting beliefs and turn you into
a _freaking superhero_ that you were born to be.

That you_ deserve_ to be so you can live the life that is waiting for
you and become the example, NOT THE WARNING.

Now grab it right now or at the very least go check it out, see what
other people are doing that took action a couple of days ago and the
kind of transformations they're already having. 

So my final message on this, _CLICK THE FREAKING LINK_.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/0K8I6D3nwFrK/L344]

Do yourself a favor, step up, stop making excuses for good, and _STEP
INTO YOUR GREATNESS RIGHT NOW _by coming on board and checking out and
being part of _Ultimate Self Mastery_. 

I'll see you before checkout closes at midnight tonight.

→ JUST CLICK THE FREAKING LINK AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/0K8I6D3nwFrK/L344]

From my heart to yours and with the toughest of love. 

-Peter Sage

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/g8wE/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/g8wE/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -